Average based on 140 reviews.
  • Best Car Deal In Town!!!

Thank you Ms. Carter!It's people like you that make this job fun. We look forward to meeting your family and being the "Car guy" in your phonebooks.

There are so many words to say but how do you put them on paper when you have such a FANTASTIC buying experience!!!! I had feared it would be like going to the dentist and having teeth pulled but after working with Tony and Victor that was not the case. I would like to thank Tony and Victor for their patience and knowledge. I completed my application on line, went in and drove home my new van! I have already posted one account but feel that I did not say enough to give my experience justice - I will tell all of my family, friends, coworkers, etc about Auto Plaza. Again thank you Tony and Victor for making my car buying experience such a delight.

• Excellent experience

Loved the honesty, helpful employees especially teddy n the boss thanks guys n affordable payments

• great sevice

had a good time while waiting for all the papper work it was enjoyable

had a good time while waiting for all the papper work it was enjoyable

• ofellia 2007 bmw 328i

patrick was a great salesman. no hassel if you need a car go ask for patrick at autoplaza

• Natalia Castillo

Patrick did an amazing job. From the moment we walked in he made it known that he was friendly and willing to work with us. Thank you Patrick!! I hope they give you a raise for being awesome!

• Miguel Fernandez

PATRICK K. WAS GREAT AND REALLY DID HIS BEST TO GET ME INTO THE CAR i REALLY WANTED. i WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE NEEDING A CAR,TO COME SEE PATRICK K.

• Miguel Fernandez

• Audi A4

Great service got me in the car i wanted. Friendly costumer service couldnt ask for anything more!

• The Greatest!!!

They were terrific! the best customer service i have ever had. They explained and broke down every aspect of every question i had. Very patient and willing to work with me without pushing meinto any decision. I felt very at home and comfortable and the had a really nice selection of automobiles. I would recommend them to anybody needing a good deal on a car.

• dTS cadallic

As I approached the place I was greeted well, the made it quiet easy to purchase a vehicle.