Jim Butler Chevrolet

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 161 reviews

• May 17, 2017

Our 2015 GMC had visited this dealership quite a few times before the warranty ran out. With a great suggestion from the service manager, we ultimate...ly purchased a new diesel version of the truck we've already enjoyed, are now paying a lower monthly vehicle payment AND have a longer warranty! Mike S., Service Manager and Rian D., sales, Thanks and Kudos! Excellent overall experience! We'll definitely recommend to our friends!

We can't thank you enough for your excellent review! Mike in service & Rian in sales have already received a copy of your fantastic feedback! Our de...alership looks forward to all of the referral business you send our way!

June 1, 2018

Customer service is always awesome. When purchasing my car the salesman was very helpful no listened to what I was looking for. All employees are poli...te. I would certainly recommend Jim Butler to anyone who was interested in great deal and great service.

Keep enjoying your Equinox & thanks so much for your awesome review!

May 2, 2018

I called to make an appointment and was told there was several open slots for that day before noon. I choose the earliest appointment, took an early ...leave from work charged as a vacation day and arrived a 1/2 hour before my appointment. To my surprise, 2 hours later my truck was still on the service parking lot. Now the service advisor did come out to check on me several times, but if I recall correctly, my truck didn't get looked at until 3 or more hours after my appointment. I over heard another advisor tell a customer they were way behind and may not get to his vehicle till the following day. My truck needed a fuel vapor sensor and only took about an hour to fix after they diagnosed the issue and repaired it. I'm annoyed that I'm told the same day that they have openings and yet when I arrive I have to spend my whole day at the dealership.

Our dealership sincerely appreciates both your business and your feedback. When your Colorado came in for service, the advisor did explain to you tha...t it would be a several hour wait. She also offered to shuttle you anywhere you would like while the truck was being worked on, but you decided to stay and wait in the waiting room. Our service department is and will continue to implement new policies and procedures to better serve our customers in a more efficient manner.

April 6, 2018

Nice and quick - Nice and quick - Nice and quick -

On behalf of all of the service employees here at Jim Butler Chevrolet-thank you!

March 21, 2018

THese people are great, but because of this they are so busy that it does take quite a while to complete a sale

Curtis, thank you for your honest & helpful feedback. Our dealership is always exploring ways to better accommodate our customers in a more efficient... manner. We really appreciate your continued business!

March 20, 2018

Went in for an oil change and tire rotation as scheduled. 1500 miles later I start getting a check engine light for my VVT intake and exhaust solenoid...s. I get in to take a look at them and pull my filter and it’s completely filthy and broken down, along with my absolutely filthy oil. There is no way my oil or filter was changed, and at this rate I doubt my tires were rotated either. So I pay for an oil change and don’t get it, and it ruins both of my solenoids for the VVT system which I have to replace (dirty oil being one of the most frequent causes of these breaking down). I call the service department to let them know I won’t be back, they say they’ll talk to the service manager to see what they can do about it and get back to me first thing Monday morning. I haven’t heard back in a month. I would not recommend their service to anyone and would suggest checking anything they do when you get home to be sure it’s actually done. Terrible customer serve as well.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused. We would like to gather more information ...such as you last name & the make/year/model of your vehicle so we can look into this further. Please contact Robin in our Customer Relations Department at 636-717-3017 to further discuss.

March 17, 2018

Window wouldn’t work so I took off the door panel and found the window regulator clip was broken. No one sells just the regulator clip ($10 max) and I... was told you had to buy the whole regulator for $100.00. I got a quote from their service website and scheduled my service appointment. Wow - that was easy, right? WRONG! I called parts to make sure the cost was right. Got to the dealership for service and was told the quote didn’t look right. With the door panel already off, they were going to charge the full labor cost to take it off. THEN they told me the part was $183.00 (not the $100 I got when I called the previous day). “We’ll work with you on the cost a little bit” I was told. Car’s finished. Total cost was still $100 more than I was told it would be when I got there ($130 more than their prior to arrival quote) AND they didn’t put the door panel back on so they could “save you the labor cost”. Never again...

We are sorry that you feel this way and we assure you that our service department is currently looking into this. We are unsure how you received a qu...ote on line from our website that would give a customer parts & labor prices. Did you speak with anyone here at the dealership? Our service staff did indeed discount both your parts and labor to assist you with the total cost.

March 1, 2018

Wait time was minimal, service personnel were very polite and helpful.

From all of the service employees here at Jim Butler Chevrolet, THANK YOU!

February 26, 2018

Everything about this place is great! Everyone is super friendly and very quick when it comes to oil changes !

Our service department is very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We'll see you & your Camaro next time!

February 22, 2018

You always do a great job with your service. Thank you so much! Blessings on you

Blessings back to you & the rest of the sisters as well! Thank you so very much for your kind comments & our dealership is truly grateful for your co...ntinued business.