• Great Experince!!

I spoke with a Heather (in the BDC department) who was extremely professional and very informative. She is of the highest quality employee. It's because of her attention to detail, attitude and helpfulness, that not only will I continue to purchase/ service my vehicles at Jim Butler Chevrolet, but I will also highly recommend Heather and the dealership to all.

We assure you that Heather in the BDC department will receive a copy of your delightful feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this.

• Great Service Led To New Truck

Our 2015 GMC had visited this dealership quite a few times before the warranty ran out. With a great suggestion from the service manager, we ultimately purchased a new diesel version of the truck we've already enjoyed, are now paying a lower monthly vehicle payment AND have a longer warranty! Mike S., Service Manager and Rian D., sales, Thanks and Kudos! Excellent overall experience! We'll definitely recommend to our friends!

We can't thank you enough for your excellent review! Mike in service & Rian in sales have already received a copy of your fantastic feedback! Our dealership looks forward to all of the referral business you send our way!

• So happy !

No, thank you for your amazing review that you posted! Enjoy that new car of yours!

Brian and Eric were Amazing in getting me into the car I wanted. Recommend anyone to them. Overall from beginning to end buying a car was never easier. Thanks guys for everything you did !!

• Excellent Service A++

Service was excellent. Keith Wilcox provided me great service. I would definitly recommend coming to him for your next vehicle.

Our dealership sincerely appreciates your A++ review! Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback about Keith in sales.

• Going Nowhere Else but Jim Butler Chevrolet

I went into look and walked out with an SUV. They made the process very easy and very enjoyable. Joe was an awesome sales representative and Dave made it very simple during the finance and insurance portion. Also thanks to Don, a manager, who got me interested in tbe first place while I was chatting with him. First class people Jim Butler Chevrolet

We assure you that Joe in sales, Dave in finance, & Don our sales manager have already received a copy of your wonderful review. Congratulations & enjoy your new vehicle.

• Great buying experience

John was kind, courteous, patient & went way above what I expected.

We can't thank you enough for your kind & courteous feedback about both John & the experience you had with us.

John was kind, courteous, patient & went way above what I expected.

• Will recommend

I really appreciated the full experience, no stress that was my favorite part

That's what we do here at Jim Butler Chevy; strive to make every car deal a smooth & stress free experience. We value both your feedback & business!

I really appreciated the full experience, no stress that was my favorite part

• Preowned purchase

On behalf of Stacey & everyone here at Jim Butler Chevrolet, THANK YOU! Thank you for this exceptional review & your business!

Just recently was looking to purchase a vehicle and Jim Butler had a Kia Optima for sale. Met Stacey Thornton at the dealership and within 2 days I was able to work with Stacey to purchase this vehicle. Outstanding sales associate who worked diligently with me late Monday night to secure information relative to the purchase. On Wednesday morning we sat down to negotiate and with 15 minutes we had an agreement. Stacey's professional approach to the sale was the primary reason I decide to work with the Butler dealership as I had other options to pursue at two Kia dealerships. The same quality of service was exhibited by the financial personnel. The car dealership as detailed and provided with a full tank of gas. I would highly recommend you consider Jim Butler Chevrolet for your new or preowned cars. I would also highly recommend you work with Stacey on that purchase. The dealership is very customer friendly for both sales and service

• Jim Butler is the best

JohnZensen made it an awesome experience I recommend him and the dealership.

JohnZensen made it an awesome experience I recommend him and the dealership.

Thank you so much for taking the time to acknowledge John's amazing work ethic. We value both your business & your feedback. Enjoy that new Silverado of yours!

• Purchaser

Eric was on it from the beginning until I drove home in my new car. Treated me like a queen. Did an excellent job. He is a great salesman.

We think that Eric is great as well! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Congratulations & enjoy your new car!