4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 414 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

414 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Hyundai Newport News from DealerRater.com

• December 1, 2016

I had never bought a car from a dealer. I was nervous as can be when I arrived. But Lisa Bollhurst was amazing through the whole process. She was help...ful and fun to deal with. The whole staff was extremely nice. I will be back anytime I need a vehicle.

Ashley, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you enjoy your new car! Movin...g forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again Ashley and have a great day.

May 19, 2018

I was buying my first car and was a bit confused in the whole process. Everyone there was very patient and friendly and helped me through the whole pr...ocess.

May 19, 2018

Amir Wallace is the best salesman I ever met. I never thought I would be approved for a vehicle. Amir was so professional and honest. He said just fil...l out the application and let me see what I can do. He kept me informed throughout the process the entire time. I can't thank him enough for what he has done not only for me, but my children we need a vehicle. I'm a proud owner inof Hyundai Azera😍

May 15, 2018

The reason I chose Hall Hyundai is I was researching the quality of personnel. Then I ran into mr. Wallace. who is extremely knowledgeable of the prod...uct. Let alone overall genuineness of this conversation. He made me feel welcome and he gave me the truly honest opinion of what the dealership could bring to the table is a viable asset to the company with our purchase a vehicle now or in the future I truly trust mr. Wallace. once again he has the quality of leadership that is needed for dealerships to have in the hall Community thank you

May 13, 2018

Chris Meadows and the team around him were great to work with! We did a lot of shopping around and found that the price and service were exceptional. ...This will be our third car from Hall Hyundai since 2014 and we have nothing but good things to say about this establishment and the people who work there. Thanks, Chris!!

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hall Hyundai Newport News. If you're ever in need o...f more help, please let us know! Have a wonderful day!

May 12, 2018

Amazing!!Amir was wonderful, great customer service and very personable. He worked very hard sending me pictures and information because of my work s...chedule it was easier to communicate by text and phone. Do when I came in the final transaction was smooth.

Hall Hyundai Newport News

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the ca...se during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Take care!

May 12, 2018

Amir Wallace offered great service. It spent a lot of time working to get me approved and I was able to leave with a wonderful Hyundai Elantra.

Hall Hyundai Newport News

Congratulations on your new Hyundai Elantra! We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please fe...el free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

May 12, 2018

The man who I met was very personable. Had Advanced knowledge of cars and listen to my suggestions of what I wanted. I appreciate his professionalism ...and his knowledge. I will definitely be back when this time for another car.

Hall Hyundai Newport News

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Hall Hyun...dai Newport News

May 12, 2018

Amir was a great help he did everything he could to get me the car I wanted and had amazing costumer service and has been a big help

Hall Hyundai Newport News

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can d...o for you, we are happy to help! Take care!

May 11, 2018

Amir sold me my car. He made it so easy. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends, excellent customer service! Awesome experience!

Hall Hyundai Newport News

Thank you for the high star rating! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. If you're ever in need of more help,... please let us know! Take care!

12872 Jefferson Ave Newport News, VA 23608