Mercedes-Benz of Flemington

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 228 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

228 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Flemington from DealerRater.com

• May 1, 2018

After shopping for a new car and spending time at 3 other dealerships, I was contacted by Neil Gerstein from Mercedes-Benz of Flemington. I purchased ...a car that day from him. Neil listened to the price range I wanted to be in , worked with me on my trade in and made the entire process painless. There was never a time that I questioned his expertise or trustworthiness. The dealership was relaxed and it was a no pressure sale which I finally appreciated. I highly recommend Neil and the dealership. I will purchase from them again.

Mark Renna

Product Concierge

May 18, 2018

Chris was the most honest and hard working sales rep I have ever dealt with. I buy a new car every 3 years and no one has come close. He is tireless i...n his effort to find you the right car and at a price that beats all others. He makes the entire experience (which can often be stressful) seamless. He is upfront and honest throughout the process. He never stopped working for me. I would recommend anyone looking for a new car to him. Thanks again Chris!

May 1, 2018

extremely nice and helpful in explaining all the features on the GLA-250. Wow, this auto has.ore features than any other vehicle that I have owned

May 1, 2018

After visiting several dealerships and being less than impressed, I was contacted by Neil through an internet search for the vehicle I was interested ...in and was pleasantly surprised. I finally met with him and in one visit decided to purchase a Mercedes from him. I had done a lot of shopping around and knew that I was being treated respectfully and not taken advantage of at yet another dealership. There was no high pressure , no playing around with numbers....He listened to where I wanted to be in price, including a trade in and got me exactly where I needed to be. His follow through and ease in making the purchase happen in a timely manner was amazing to me. Honestly, I've never had a car purchase go smoother. They also were very conscientious about spending as much time as I wanted going over all of the features of the car and making sure I was satisfied in my understanding of the Mercedes endless features. Thank you Mark Renna! I highly recommend Mercedes -Benz of Flemington and will go out of my way to get my service done there because I believe they care! Thank you!!!!!!

April 30, 2018

We had a favorable experience in dealing with Chris in the purchase of our first vehicle from this dealership. We had met Chris over a month before w...e finally purchased, and throughout he was accessible but never pushy. Overall the process was very smooth and without all the additional up-sell and pressure we've sometimes run across elsewhere. I am sure we will return to do business with him again.

April 29, 2018

I had an amazing experience at Flemington Dealership and that is all due to Chris. Chris is a high quality professional and friendly at the same time.... He understood exactly what I was looking for in a car and worked tirelessly to get it for me. He clearly explained the breakup of packages and benefits of each which made me feel very comfortable. Chris made the whole experience great which is hard as I know that other dealerships put pressure. I will always go to Chris everytime I am in the market for a new car.

April 27, 2018

I had a great experience dealing with Chris Popin and MB of Flemington. He was friendly, professional and flexible. He found my GLE and delivered it t...o me. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle from MB of Flemington and it was a smooth process.

April 27, 2018

This is very important to me because the Flemington Service department is "Best in Class" and I really mean that. I'm 61 years old and have never met ...a group of folks that are so nice, polite and will "always" ensure the customer is happy and satisfied. I actually look forward to getting my C400 serviced and cleaned. From the moment I enter the building, I'm greeted with a smile. All of these folks should be recognized for their "Outstanding" performance. Chris, Jami, Pete, Carlos and the receptionists. Thank you all, John Stamler

March 27, 2018

Had an excellent experience at Flemington Mercedes. Our salesperson Neil was awesome. He worked with us and tried very hard to meet our needs which he... did with my new GLA 250. The person who taught us how to use all the features in our new vehicle by the name of Mark really knew his stuff and got us up to speed in no time at all. Even the GM was very kind to us. The car is great, rides nice and is comfortable and smooth. Needless to say when my lease is done I will be going back to Flemington Mercedes.

March 22, 2018

This is my 3rd Benz from Chris not to mention the deals he does for my family over the past years. We always come to him wherever he may go. The main ...reason is because he is professional and most of all there no going back and forth, he tells us in plain black and white what we are getting and what we are not, an experience like that is unfounded in the auto sales industry. It is really a breathe of fresh air meeting with him and closing on a deal. Thanks again Chris. Flores Family.

Mercedes-Benz of Flemington