Mercedes-Benz of Flemington

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• May 1, 2018

After shopping for a new car and spending time at 3 other dealerships, I was contacted by Neil Gerstein from Mercedes-Benz of Flemington. I purchased a... car that day from him. Neil listened to the price range I wanted to be in , worked with me on my trade in and made the entire process painless. There was never a time that I questioned his expertise or trustworthiness. The dealership was relaxed and it was a no pressure sale which I finally appreciated. I highly recommend Neil and the dealership. I will purchase from them again.

August 24, 2018

I had a great experience purchasing my first ever Mercedes here. I knew what I was looking for and how much I wanted to pay. (I researched a lot!) Julian... found the perfect car for me at the price I was happy with. There was no back and forth with a price battle. Everything went seamless. I would recommend Flemington Mercedes to anyone who wants a smooth and satsfying buying experience.

August 19, 2018

George Berstler was a nice fella, honest and worth the ride from northern New Jersey to Flemington. We bought a nice 2007 Audi Convertible and traded... my beloved Yukon Denali for a new Mercedes SUV

August 9, 2018

Just purchased a vehicle from them. Excellent experience. Terrific salesman (Gerry Leon) and staff. Go see Gerry Leon and tell him I referred you. You'll... be glad you did.

July 31, 2018

Just picked up our new E300. This is the 4th vehicle we have gotten through Neil Getstein at Mercedes of Flemington. Neil is so easy to deal with. He is... knowledgeable, attentive and patient. Amazing car and great dealership.

April 27, 2018

This is very important to me because the Flemington Service department is "Best in Class" and I really mean that. I'm 61 years old and have never met a... group of folks that are so nice, polite and will "always" ensure the customer is happy and satisfied. I actually look forward to getting my C400 serviced and cleaned. From the moment I enter the building, I'm greeted with a smile. All of these folks should be recognized for their "Outstanding" performance. Chris, Jami, Pete, Carlos and the receptionists. Thank you all, John Stamler

March 27, 2018

Had an excellent experience at Flemington Mercedes. Our salesperson Neil was awesome. He worked with us and tried very hard to meet our needs which he... did with my new GLA 250. The person who taught us how to use all the features in our new vehicle by the name of Mark really knew his stuff and got us up to speed in no time at all. Even the GM was very kind to us. The car is great, rides nice and is comfortable and smooth. Needless to say when my lease is done I will be going back to Flemington Mercedes.

November 21, 2017

I just spoke with Jamie, My husband and I got the worse customer service ever in this Mercedes dealership. Although they knew we needed the oil change,... blind spot fixed and service, they never told us prior to the appointment that was going to take at least 4 hours wait and never offered a loaner car. When my husband got there, they said they could not fix the blind spot today because it would take at least 3 hours to figure out what the problem was and they we needed to bring the car back another day for that. Jamie, the manager was very unprofessional over the phone. I will never come back in this Mercedes dealership ever again. I’d much rather drive hours away to take my car to get serviced at another Mercedes dealership that provides better customer service. We got charged almost $600 and my husband waited 4 hours pretty much just to get the oil changed today with the worse customer service ever!!! Never coming back!!

July 12, 2017

I have purchased MB vehicles from here, with Melanie Schrimpe and all the purchases are amazing!!! I am so satisfied with their prices and services. I... cannot tell you the prices in detail ;-) but everybody will be happy with MB Flemington. She is so friendly and supportive with great knowledge of her vehicles and dealings.

February 12, 2017

My wife and I had a great experience on 2/11/17. We leased C300 from Edward Richer, great experience, simple and fun, and we left with a new car!