Average based on 9 reviews.
  • Great Service and reliable vehicles

i bought my vehicle from this dealership and was very good and reliable and still running..

Thank you very much for this nice complement, remember for any refer you send us you get free check service for your car and free oil change..

• excellent service

My experience was very good. The salesperson was very kind, courteous and knowledgeable about the car buying experience, I am one very satisfied customer

• Great service

Customer service was excellent, have no complain, car runs great no problem,

Customer service was excellent, have no complain, car runs great no problem,

• Good dealership

good service always open to questions. Just good dealer.

good service always open to questions. Just good dealer.

• Great costumer service

Good costumer service, very happy with my car as well, thank you guys.

Good costumer service, very happy with my car as well, thank you guys.

• Sam G

Friendly, experienced nice people to deal with. helped me get good financing. happy with my purchase.

• Great Place to get a car!!!

I went to about dix different places to look for cars, and this was the last place I had to go. The cars that I test drove were all good until I found the "one", and it was here. Frank was so helpful and he worked magic to get me into the car that I wanted. He helped so much and was so nice. Tom was great as well, he takes great care of the cars in this lot. If you need a car, I'm telling you this is the place to go. I highly recommend getting your car from Drive Max. They Rock! Big thanks to Frank and Tom. BTW, I LOVE my car!!!

• Great People and great reliable cars

I went to see many dealerships looking for a car I never seen like the service and the hospitality these people at Drive Max provided to me, they encourage me to test drive the vehicle I was interested in, not like other dealers, I am very happy with my purchase.....

• great service friendly