• GMC Yukon XL

We had to replace a car for my wife. After searching myself for weeks I couldn't find what she wanted. I called these guys and they found her car at an auction in Texas. When it got here it was better than we expected. The price was great and it took 6 days to get it. My wife and I are extremely satisfied and would highly recommend them to anyone.

• PAINLESS TRANSACTION

Truck was better than they described. Didn't have to play the back and forth games with the boss. My transaction was very fast and easy. I will buy from them again.

• Toyota Corolla

Very nice transaction. They did exactly what they promised. The car was just like they described. I would buy from them again.

• Car purchase

Steve did a fantastic job finding a car for my daughter. It was quick and easy. This is the only way we will ever buy a car again.

• D.J.R. Dayton, Ohio

I rarely write reviews but these guys deserve one. I bought a 2012 Nissan Altima for my daughter thru them without seeing it. I had a good feeling about Steve after several phone calls and decided to take a chance. I paid for the car and they shipped it to me. When I got it I was amazed. The car was EXACTLY as he described. I t was even full of gas. My daughter was so happy. I highly recommend them.

• Third car

Just bought my third car from them. They make it so easy.

Just bought my third car from them. They make it so easy.

• Don't waste your time

Don't waste you're time. Tried contacting these guys 4 Times. Got ignored once, the second time a call back (and then blown off). Third time set up a test drive to again be blown off and never called back. Fourth time ignores emails and phone calls. Don't believe these guys even had either of the cars they said they did. Ended up purchasing one elsewhere.