• Fantastic

Great facilities and outstanding service. Overall it was a fantastic experience.

• Wow factor!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business!

I went in looking for a used car because i figured out what my payment would be and I wanted to stay around that at a certain price point. Love the freebees of owning a new car just knew i wanted to stay at a certain payment. Met Rich, "Richie Rich" they call him and he took his time listened to me and made a plan to show me exactly what I wanted in the price range i wanted , and then asked to show me something else, he showed me a new car he could get me in the price i wanted payment wise! I never would have thought I could drive new! He is fantastic!

• Awful! Awful! Awful!

Took my truck here and right after I got it out of the shop it went right back in after they had inspected everytime. Service took about 2 weeks and they kept getting the wrong parts! Will never take my vehicles here again!

• Great Experience

I dropped off my vehicle, they gave me a quote. Picked up my car the next day.

I dropped off my vehicle, they gave me a quote. Picked up my car the next day.

• Outstanding Service

Moving from Austin to Belton for college was stressful enough. I'm thankful that since I have been in the area that Cleo Bay Subaru has eased my stress in the area of car service. They offer quality service and as a customer, I have always been very satisfied.

• Awesome Service

Recently had my vehicle serviced here and had a wonderful experience! Everyone in the dealership is extremely helpful and accommodating. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Great service department

I brought my girlfriend's vehicle in for maintenance. The service advisor and writers were very nice and helpful. They called me when everything was finished and I went to pick it up. Thank you!

• Great service

The service is always great when I bring my car in

The service is always great when I bring my car in

• New battery

Very friendly also breaks down what all that needs to be done with the car in the next 6 months so u can save and get it done.

• Sales team was Great to Work with

The entire time I was in contact with Lee at Cleo Bay he was helpful, responsive, and didn't pressure me into purchasing a car. He followed up with me at appropriate times, and while I didn't end up purchasing a car from this dealership (I found a deal in my local market that I couldn't pass up) I would highly recommend them to friends and family