• Cole Cadillac Purchase

Great! Everyone we met was friendly, courteous and helpful. Enjoyed working with Terry.

Gary, thank you for taking the time to leave us the awesome 5 star reviews!

Gary, thank you for taking the time to leave us the awesome 5 star reviews!

• oil change

Customer service department is starting to look old, dirty and worn out. There were not enough seats for me and my husband to sit so we walked down to the sales showroom where it was much cleaner and updated. It was 2 different worlds.

• Traverse update

Dbaker, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again!

Coles is always so customer friendly and has the best staff of any dealership. When I call for appointment for service on my vehicle they are excellent about working with me to fit me in immediately. They can't be beat.

• COLE Cadillac Service

Service appointment--Bought our car here and service it here--Great service personnel--Work done on a timely basis--Friendly and Courteous--In on time--Out on time

We appreciate your detailed feedback. Our team works tirelessly to provide reliable service in a timely manner. It's great to know that you received this promise!

• Worth the trip

My truck was in the Cole body shop being repaired from a recent accident. I went to the dealership to check on it. When I got there I went into the showroom to look around. I really liked the Buick Verano that was on display. I live almost two hours from the dealership and really hadn't planned on buying a vehicle that day. After I sat down with the salesman and told him what I would be able to pay he worked with me to obtain that price. I had arrived in an '09 Corolla. He gave me a fair price for my car and a good deal on the Verano. I was very pleased. The body shop also did a wonderful job fixing my truck.

• Belcher

I had a oil leak it took 4 trips before they got it taken care of but they went out of there way to satisfy me and make me happy.

• Survey

Staff very courteous & quality service was received

Staff very courteous & quality service was received

• How about a 2 hour oil change

Pleasant, helpful folks in the service department. However it took almost 2 hours from checkin to checkout for an oil change and tire rotation, and I had an appointment.

• Fantastic Service As Usual

Each time that I take my car for service at Cole's I am made to feel that I and my needs are EXTREMELY important to each and every member of the Service Department. I am met with a smile, my concerns reviewed, escorted to the lounge area and offered refreshment. When repairs are going to be longer than the standard service time, I am offered the availability of being taken to the local mall or even taken someplace to get something to eat. These things are why I drive the hour and 20 minutes to have my car serviced, instead of going to a local Cadillac dealership. Thank you Cole for ALWAYS giving me 5 star service...I appreciate each and everyone of you and I THANK YOU so much.

• Great Dealership with Great People!

I haven't purchased from Cole, but I'm sure I will. They are very helpful!

I haven't purchased from Cole, but I'm sure I will. They are very helpful!