Call This Dealer

Used

4.0
  • Great service and great price!

Found our Infiniti FX35 at BG Motors at a great price. I was a little nervous buying from a smaller dealer, but BG Motors caters to you and the cars a...re in exceptional shape. Noman and Anthony were very helpful and Noman worked with us on the price. He even delivered my new plates to our house! He went beyond what a normal dealership would do. In the future, I will definitely return to BG Motors for our next purchase.

• Rshaw

My son had been looking at an 08 Dodge Charger online, I started looking at similar vehicles. We decided to trek to Naperville to look at the car at B...G. When we arrived we started looking at another Charger adjacent to the one we saw online, after the salesman came out he was very honest and told us that the car adjacent had been in an accident even though it looked more appealing. He said I think you would be happier with the original car. He was right, and I appreciated his honesty. The best part of this experience is typically the worst part of car buying. Noman was professional, courteous, and respectful, he did not talk down to me period. This was by far the best car buying experience I have had in my 30 years of buying cars. I not only would recommend this dealership to my friends I would recommend them to my own family.

• Poor response

Called , text , emailed . No response ! Never gonna buy there .

• Worth the drive! Head and shoulders above the rest

We drove over an hour in heavy traffic to get to BG Motorcars twice and it was worth every mile. The staff are friendly and know their stock, and they... had a great understanding of our needs. They gave us space and were never, ever pushy. When we had decided on a vehicle, it was too late Friday evening for our bank to cut us the financing check, but BG worked with us to make sure we could come back Monday and pick it up, freshly cleaned and ready to go. I want to emphasize that the experience was easy and happy even for my 3 young and exhausted kids. Anthony, who we dealt with, made sure they had a space to play and gave them coloring sheets with plenty of crayons. Based on the kids' drawings and notes in the office, I'd say the owner's experience as a dad may have shaped the workplace culture here, which is a testament to his character. This is not your typical dealer. They're not in a superficially flashy building with giant signs everywhere. They've got a bunch of great cars set back from the road and a handful of guys ready to help you find one. It's like humanity and joy found a place in one of the more stressful aspects of human life (buying a car). It's almost like that moment when you're on a road trip and you take a random exit and happen across the best lunch cafe you've ever seen by unexpected Providence. I will be seeking these guys out again next time I'm in the market for a car. They tell me they may be in a new space soon, and I wish them the best.

• Honest, Ethical, Delivered vehicle as promised

I was looking to purchase a used vehicle for my teenage daughters to use. I had a lot of safety concerns and wanted to ensure I was providing my girl...s with a safe and reliable vehicle. My budget was only $5000 and I had high expectations for my budget. I worked with Norm and Anthony at BG Motor Cars, and over the course of our discussions, they addressed every single one of my concerns. They were never pushy, always considerate, provided consistent communication, and ultimately delivered a vehicle, on budget, that met all of my expectations. I would recommend seeing Norm or Anthony for your next car.

• No response

In description, the add said to send an email for a Carfax and additionial info. I sent an email a week ago and no response. I am sure this is not a...n overall representation of this dealer, not should it be used as such. Just one experience that is probably easily turned around with a phone call.

• Review

I didn't get a chance to purchase at this time, but was amazed with the professionalism and the quick response to my email's. I look forward to a fut...ure purchase from this dealership and would definitely recommend them to others who may be looking for a vehicle.

• BG Motor Cars Naperville

I’ve purchased 2 vehicles from BG Motor Cars and look forward to buying another one for my child who will be of driving age soon. Their cars are in g...reat condition and thoroughly checked by experienced mechanics of foreign and domestic cars (I bought one of each). This is quite important when buying used. Noman and Junaid took excellent care of the transactions and offered convenience, courtesy and assistance for financing when necessary. I highly recommend doing business with BG Motor Cars.

• Fast and easy

Friendly people. They get the job done. Everything went great with the purchase but I just think any lights that come on (error codes, etc) should be ...dealt with and completely fixed. Overall a great experience.

• Great Auto Dealer

I was having trouble finding financing. These guys helped me get a great loan. They even put new tires on the vehicle for me.

BG Motorcars