BG Motorcars

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 33 reviews

• November 13, 2015

Found our Infiniti FX35 at BG Motors at a great price. I was a little nervous buying from a smaller dealer, but BG Motors caters to you and the cars a...re in exceptional shape. Noman and Anthony were very helpful and Noman worked with us on the price. He even delivered my new plates to our house! He went beyond what a normal dealership would do. In the future, I will definitely return to BG Motors for our next purchase.

May 19, 2018

Found my used BMW car on Cars.com. The dealer advertising the car was BG Motorcars. The dealership is small and very personal. When I was inquiring... about the car, via email, my questions were answer quickly. When I arrived at the dealer to see the car, they were very accommodating. After the sale, they stayed in communication with me. Great experience! Got an amazing price, too!!

April 16, 2018

Hi my name is Rabia Kazmi and my sales person was Noman Beg and he was great! I went their and traded in with my Honda odyssey with Mercedes Benz R350... Buying a car from him was a great experience he gave me a very good trade price and i was done in 15 minutes. Now that is what you call great customer service. My husband recently purchased a Mercedes Benz GL450 from him as well and I have to say BG Motors are our family vehicle buying or trading for life. He has won our family’s trust in vehicles. Thanks Noman and A++++ service.

March 18, 2018

I purchased a used vehicle from them and the price I feel was good and when I told others what we paid they told me I got a good deal. The lower ratin...g is due to the a couple of things; 1.) they told me they would fill the fuel tank, it was at about 3/4. 2.) the bracket for mounting the rear license plate was so rusted that it originally had 4 mounting points and 1 of them was missing due to rust and the screws were very rusty as well and when I asked them about it they said they would replace it before I drive away. They didn't. 3.) I didn't realize it at the time of making the purchase until all the paperwork was done and we were ready to drive away that they were giving me only 1 key and 1 key-fob for the vehicle. It took me over a week to realize this, but the 1 key they gave me was a Valet key, not a master key, in other words it would only unlock the drivers door and start the car, but would not lock/unlock the glove box or unlock the trunk. I ended up at a dealer since they are the only ones who can program the keys and purchased master key and extra key-fob and spent over $600 for the additional keys and programming. As far as the next question about recommending to a friend, I would put maybe if that was one of the choices.

December 19, 2017

My son had been looking at an 08 Dodge Charger online, I started looking at similar vehicles. We decided to trek to Naperville to look at the car at B...G. When we arrived we started looking at another Charger adjacent to the one we saw online, after the salesman came out he was very honest and told us that the car adjacent had been in an accident even though it looked more appealing. He said I think you would be happier with the original car. He was right, and I appreciated his honesty. The best part of this experience is typically the worst part of car buying. Noman was professional, courteous, and respectful, he did not talk down to me period. This was by far the best car buying experience I have had in my 30 years of buying cars. I not only would recommend this dealership to my friends I would recommend them to my own family.

July 21, 2017

Called , text , emailed . No response ! Never gonna buy there .

July 4, 2017

We drove over an hour in heavy traffic to get to BG Motorcars twice and it was worth every mile. The staff are friendly and know their stock, and they... had a great understanding of our needs. They gave us space and were never, ever pushy. When we had decided on a vehicle, it was too late Friday evening for our bank to cut us the financing check, but BG worked with us to make sure we could come back Monday and pick it up, freshly cleaned and ready to go. I want to emphasize that the experience was easy and happy even for my 3 young and exhausted kids. Anthony, who we dealt with, made sure they had a space to play and gave them coloring sheets with plenty of crayons. Based on the kids' drawings and notes in the office, I'd say the owner's experience as a dad may have shaped the workplace culture here, which is a testament to his character. This is not your typical dealer. They're not in a superficially flashy building with giant signs everywhere. They've got a bunch of great cars set back from the road and a handful of guys ready to help you find one. It's like humanity and joy found a place in one of the more stressful aspects of human life (buying a car). It's almost like that moment when you're on a road trip and you take a random exit and happen across the best lunch cafe you've ever seen by unexpected Providence. I will be seeking these guys out again next time I'm in the market for a car. They tell me they may be in a new space soon, and I wish them the best.

May 6, 2017

I was looking to purchase a used vehicle for my teenage daughters to use. I had a lot of safety concerns and wanted to ensure I was providing my girl...s with a safe and reliable vehicle. My budget was only $5000 and I had high expectations for my budget. I worked with Norm and Anthony at BG Motor Cars, and over the course of our discussions, they addressed every single one of my concerns. They were never pushy, always considerate, provided consistent communication, and ultimately delivered a vehicle, on budget, that met all of my expectations. I would recommend seeing Norm or Anthony for your next car.

April 11, 2017

In description, the add said to send an email for a Carfax and additionial info. I sent an email a week ago and no response. I am sure this is not a...n overall representation of this dealer, not should it be used as such. Just one experience that is probably easily turned around with a phone call.

February 18, 2017

I didn't get a chance to purchase at this time, but was amazed with the professionalism and the quick response to my email's. I look forward to a fut...ure purchase from this dealership and would definitely recommend them to others who may be looking for a vehicle.