• Wonderful Car Buying Eperience

Ryan and Cork were both extremely helpful with our car buying experience. I have recommended the dealership several times already. Just today, someone was walking around my Escape in a parking lot. I asked, "Are you looking at my car?" He replied that he was and he was thinking about buying one for his wife. He was driving a new Ford 250. I told him he should go to Genesee Valley Ford, that they would treat him well and give him a good deal. He thanked me and said he just might do that.

• Ford Escape

Everyone was friendly. Larry answered everyone of our questions.

Everyone was friendly. Larry answered everyone of our questions.

• review

They really make customer service a priority and this is why I keep coming back to Genesee Valley Ford.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review!

• Clean dealership

My car was serviced in a timely manner. I was treated with respect and was even offered the online rebate.

• Oil Change and Tire Rotation

Service was good, Customer Service Reps were very professional but personable. The job was timely. Very satisfied.

• Great Service

As always our service experience was excellent. We were there for an oil change works package. The work was performed in a very reasonable time. We will always use Genesee Valley Ford .

• you need EJ back at Ford. wanted Titanium Escape

friendly fast and professional. waiting for my service I walked about looking at new ford escapes. Larry didn't get back to us with a price on a titanium 4wd escape with the 301 package.

• Go see their lot and talk to a salesperson

Easy to understand how they keep customers cominy back. Fast and quality service like no other!

• Satisfied customer

Good,fast and friendly service. Easy to schedule maintenance. Waiting area comfortable. All staff friendly and courteous.

• Genesee Valley Ford

Fast and friendly service at GVF. I love my F150!

Fast and friendly service at GVF. I love my F150!