• kenneth wheeler

I am very pleased with the service I have received I am planning to purchase a car again in five months . I thank John Jimenez for his patience and concern..

• Great service

Excellent service, no pressure! Love my pre owned vehicle, thanks Rudy!

Excellent service, no pressure! Love my pre owned vehicle, thanks Rudy!

• Great Experience

Excellent buying experience, this was 4th vehicle from James and Adam.

Excellent buying experience, this was 4th vehicle from James and Adam.

• One happy customer

I'm so excited for you! Welcome to the Zia family and I hope you enjoy your new car for years to come!!

I am very pleased with my purchase! My intentions were to just look however they made it very easy to leave with a new car! Travis was spectacular, I appreciate his patience and for making my car buying experience the best one yet!

• Excellent buying experience

Simple buying process with Danny and finance staff, highly recommend the guys at Zia Autos!

• Buyer

My experience with Zia auto was easy peasy!! Most dealerships take up your entire day with the negotiating process.. back and forth and back and forth. The people at Zia want to give the best deal without wasting your time. Ina was really sweet and took her time to drive several cars with me and run the numbers to compare my options. Meanwhile, Tim made several phone calls to get me the best interest rate possible. The team worked together seamlessly to help me out and I drove out in a beautiful car that I love! Thank you Zia Auto, Ina, Tim and Eric for the pleasant experience!

• AMAZING service-GREAT selection!

It's been a long while since I'd bought a car and was quite nervous about it. Having recently paid off a bankruptcy I was extra nervous about financing my vehicle. After meeting with Ina and the incredibly knowledgeable staff at Zia, I understood very quickly that none of this would be a problem for me ever again! My son now has a wonderful car with a warranty and I know I don't have to worry about a thing! Thanks to everyone at Zia Automotive for such a great experience!!!

• Mr. C Chambers

I wanted a Car. I found one online via Zia. Zia provides excellence to the car seeker. I am from another state and Zia worked with me to make this an easy purchase. I will name my first born after Zia Auto. I have already made plans to plant a flower garden in the name of Zia. I have begun making a graphic novel based on a Super Hero named Zia. You should go there. Sit on the leather couch. Drink some coffee. And then buy a car. Out.

• Great place!

They really check their cars out before putting them on the lot for sale.

They really check their cars out before putting them on the lot for sale.

• Great place to buy a car!

Great place with nice people not a high pressure place.

Great place with nice people not a high pressure place.