Moores Used Auto Sales LLC

2.4
Average based on 6 reviews.
  • nice cars

nice cars that are priced at a super good price ..

nice cars that are priced at a super good price ..

• Schemers

I thought that the guys were honest good people who would really try to help people with less than PERFECT credit. I had begun to have problems with my car and wanted to voluntarily turn it in to another dealer. Moore's promised me that he'd take care of me and that I could go on and turn my car in. I went there 4 days straight; 1st-they had some cars listed online that wasn't there. When I arrived, none of the ones I'd seen were on the lot. "We JUST sold it." 2nd-if I'd seen a price online, once you get there, they'd boosted that up by a few thousands. 3rd, the salesmen was very unprofessional. If a person came in that had the "looks" of having plenty of money, they'd walk off without an explanation. Very RUDE & unprofessional. 4th-they try to put you in something that even they wouldn't want. I was adomantabout wanting a SUV(Tahoe). I did leave there in a Tahoe on Day 4, after they'd had me coming and missing work. It was always something they'd forget to ask or have me sign. Well, after finally leaving the lot, I took my car back. I thought I'd gotten my dream vehicle. Well, apparently NOT. MOORE's called me at work 1 day later & said I needed to bring it back so that they could do something to it that they'd forgotten. I left my job AGAIN, drove 2 hrs there, only to have the guys harass me in the office & take the keys. I had bought my tag and gotten windows tinted. They said they needed to take to the bank for some unknown reason. Well, the guy never came back!! I pd a GREAT big amount down and they did not give my money back that day! I was so mad, and I went alone. They told me I had to find a way home which was 2 hrs away! I stayed there all day, refusing to leave. They said that the boss, Tenari Moore, was at an auction in Tx and that he'd have to be the 1 to reimburse me! Without explanation, they didn't care about me, they'd gotten the truck back to sell to someone else! I ended up leaving the HOOD(car lot) with a salesman. My relatives picked me up from "GOD KNOWS WHERE." He was actually the only 1 who took up for me & told them he wasn't gonna leave me there, stranded, at night! The other (Clarence), the schemeing FINANCE Manager planned to close it up & go! Told me to catch the bus! I was literally a ball of tears, a woman, black woman with no backup. I called Jackson Police Dept & obviously, they were in cahoots with these people. Clarence made a call and the police never showed up! After fighting this a wk past getting the Tahoe taken, I got a lawyer. She called and threatened them & told them that she was suing. I was desperate for a ride, I had no way to work and stress level was out the roof. They finally told her to tell me to come & get my money, less $1000. I ended up getting it back-but when I got there-they offered me a car-just like the 1 I'd turned in. I took it, after being a complete wreck! I was a mental mess. That gave them the rights to keep my down payment still plus I had a note. Needless to say, I pd the car off & have sold it! I will never go there again & I would not advise ANYONE, not even my worst enemy to deal with these losers. No respect for women or mankind!!!

• Scam to get you in dealership

Their cars are listed well below book value to get you interested! I have called on 3 different cars in the past! EVERYTIME I call the car I was interested in was 1) just taken to auction 2) just sold!!!! THIS exact Mustang (same pictures) I called on about a year or so ago!!!! It was taken to auction! When I call I can come down because they have other cars available, DO NOT GO!!! JUNK!!!!!!! This dealership is obviously listing cars to draw you in! If they are this dishonest about listing .... hmmm should you dare buy a car from them?

• GREAT CARS, FRIENDLY STAFF, AFFORDABLE PRICES

I PURCHASED A VERY NICE EXOTIC CAR AND THE PRICE WAS GREAT AND THE STAFF WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND!! I'LL REFER Moore's to ALL

• Unprofessional

I have called on 2 cars that I saw online at this dealership, both had already been sold. Well that was 3 months ago, and the car is still posted online. He did not even offer any other car or ask anything.

• Low End

This dealership is okay if your coming for a piece of junk for your own, but they're no where near a decent dealership, go if you want, but don't expect anything reasonable from them.