479 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Star Auto Mall from DealerRater.com
  • Great service!!!

We are happy to know we were able to make your buying experience a good one! Thank you for your business as well as your feedback!

Applied online and got a call back immediately, Great service the people I dealt with Paulie and Amit made the process super smooth I'm completely pleased with my experience

• Very poor experience

Bad people poor service please stay away from their dealership. Very very poor experience.

• Star Auto Mall

great experience. great pricing. feel confident that I'm getting a good vehicle for a fair price.

• i came to buy a car

these guys that work here are great very fun to talk to and they answered all my questions great great dealer will buy from again

• GREAT SERVICE - GREAT PEOPLE - TRUSTWORTHY

CHELSEA & ISHMAIL WERE GREAT. VERY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE BOUGHT MY LAST 2 CARS HERE AND WILL BE BACK AGAIN!!!!

• Worth the drive!

Loved everyone at this place! No pressure, very mindful, and professional. They worked hard to meet our financial expectations. Very glad we decided to make the drive out. Satisfied with our experience!

• Fraud! auto knowingly selling damaged car
    August 13, 2017

The worst place to buy used cars, knowingly they sold a car with all kinda problems, which puts me and my family in danger-while driving!! ( still under warranty) I got no help only lies and threats

• Purchased used car from Star Auto

HI, Not used to going to dealers been fortunate enough to buy my cars privately but needed one fairly quick so decided to try them since their prices were so good. To my relief they were very professional and friendly. Our sales girl Chelsea couldn t be better. Knowlgable and friendly she made the whole process relaxed. When she agreed to alow me to take the vehicle to my mechanic I knew they werent trying to scam me. Ended up buying a 2010 nissan versa. It had a slight issue and they took it in for repair which they did no problem. Told my son about it and he ended up buying a 2015 Kia Sedona.

• horrible service

I ask 6 times for pictures of a van they had listed, I kept getting the run around. I even went there and the manager said he would take care of it. It's been 4 weeks and still no van or pictures. Customer service person keeps calling me and asking if there is any other information she can get me. All I kept saying is pictures. I will not buy from them.

• great service best decision

Best service and quality from Shival and jimmy great guys so informative and trustworthy best experience yet definitely recommend they understand money and financial services amazing service 100% and they made the process very fun and memorable