Subaru Of Kennesaw

669 reviews

669 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Subaru Of Kennesaw from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 13, 2019

A few weeks ago, Ralph Kurland helped us pick out our car. He was an outstanding person to communicate with, and provided us with an excellent service.... We could not be happier with our purchase. This dealership is recommended to any person who would like a good car and nice service. THANK YOU ALL.

Mary, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Subaru of Kennesaw! Thanks again for the recommenda...tion, and have an amazing day!

January 10, 2019

As an unfortunate twist 2 weeks before my son was born, we found out that the car seat didn't fit in my old Subaru. My husband got in contact with Ralph,... the salesman whom he purchased his last Subaru from, and within 24 hours they had worked out an amazing deal for a trade in for my old Subaru and I was able to get into a new Outback. Ralph knew that we were on an incredibly tight timeframe and responded with urgency. I wholeheartedly believe without Ralph I would still be in my old Subaru and wouldn't have been able to, comfortably, get into a new car in such a short time. We definitely didn't make things easy on him and I'm so, so grateful that he worked with us - between the time constraint, our work hours and simply being able to make it to the dealership after work given traffic Ralph was amazing. We also had a wonderful experience with the men in accounting who were so excited for us given my very close due date, they made us feel so welcome and really reinforced that this is a business but they care about each of their customers. The team as a whole, that I have had the pleasure of interacting with has always been professional, informative and eager to go the extra mile. I couldn't recommend Subaru of Kennesaw enough, and especially Ralph.

Morgan, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you f...ound this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Take care!

• February 1, 2018

A wonderful buying experience. Highly recommend them as a dealership of choice. Internet sale was relatively easy. With everyone going the extra distance... to make us feel cared for.

January 2, 2019

I was greeted,not jumped on, by the sales staff. I was shown the vehicle I came to look at and Morris knew the Ascent thoroughly. After a test drive we... decided on the Limited. After negotiating a fair deal, we worked out financing and took delivery. So far we love our 2019 Ascent.

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your new Ascent! Thank you so much for choosing Subaru of Kennesaw and we hope to see you again down the road...!

Morris Kleinman

Sales & Leasing

Michael Deem

December 31, 2018

I had a great experience! Morris Kleinman at Subaru of Kennesaw was very friendly and helpful. I was impressed with his product knowledge and would highly... recommend him!

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Morris Kleinman

Sales & Leasing

December 30, 2018

I had a great experience with Mark and the folks at Subaru of Kennesaw. His product knowledge and overall excitement about the brand really sold me on... the vehicle. I would highly recommend Mark.

We're so glad you had such a great experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Steve Abad

(4.9) 22 reviews

Mark Singleton

Encore Delivery Specialist

December 28, 2018

Our experience at Subaru of Kennesaw was a pleasure. Our salesman Jason was friendly,efficient and very knowledgeable about the products and allowed us... to make decisions without any pressure. He gave suggestions and alternatives when we were undecided and did not rush us. Looking forward to enjoying our new vehicle.

Katie, we are so pleased you enjoyed working with Jason! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have a...n awesome day!

Bill Scarbrough

Jason Quackenbush

December 26, 2018

Ralph Kurland at Subaru of Kennesaw was professional and the best! Ralph was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, understanding and an all around super great... car salesman.

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to see you soon!

December 15, 2018

I purchased 2009 Hyundai Sonata today which we checked and all looked good. After my purchase when I was driving back home from the dealership store on... the way the check engine light came on. My home was just 13 miles away, I am very disappointed by this as I did not even drove more than 13 miles. In just 30 minutes out of the store, there is a problem with my car so I can't imagine what other problems I might get in the future. I trusted these guys as they had good reviews but you should be cautious. I am hoping that they help me with this as I should not face any problems at least for a week. I did not get any warranty on this but still if the problem occurred on the very first day so at least they should help me with that as this is not from their side.

Stephanie Frazier

Internet Sales and Leasing Manager

(4.4) 54 reviews

December 10, 2018

I needed to find a vehicle and take immediate delivery. My salesperson, Stephanie, could not have been more helpful or accommodating as I battled traffic... and weather to get to the dealership; and the rest of the Subaru of Kennesaw crew really stepped up, too, so that I drove home in a vehicle that I love. I am most grateful!