Subaru Of Kennesaw

New (678) 831-0201 (678) 831-0201
Used (678) 229-3654 (678) 229-3654
Service (678) 831-0352 (678) 831-0352

(1,020 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

John did an excellent job introducing my wife and I to

John did an excellent job introducing my wife and I to the world of the Subaru . It was the smoothest car buying experience we have ever had. John was professional, knowledgeable, with no pressure tactics. He shared the options and benefits, but let us make our own decision. A job well done!

Very knowledgeable.

Very knowledgeable. He walked me thru all my features on my Outback. No pressure. Great experience!!!!

Very knowledgeable, great customer service and very

Very knowledgeable, great customer service and very helpful. I’m glad we decided to go there.

Great friendly staff and Colin helped me to make sure I

Great friendly staff and Colin helped me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. The whole process was very smooth and I never once felt pressured to buy anything I didn't want.

Typically buying a car is tedious and leaves you feeling

Typically buying a car is tedious and leaves you feeling like you have been cheated. Travis and the rest of the Subaru team were genuinely nice and knowledgable. I left knowing I bought a quality car at a fair price. Definitely plan on returning for the next Subaru if this one ever quits.

Colin has been very helpful in my purchasing process and

Colin has been very helpful in my purchasing process and considerable. The paperwork finalization is efficient and breezy, and I will recommend it to other people.

Ralph Kurland at Subaru of Kennesaw was awesome!

Ralph Kurland at Subaru of Kennesaw was awesome! He was friendly, attentive, he cared, and he really worked hard to get me into a Subaru Ascent. Every staff member that assisted me in purchasing the Ascent was awesome. Ralph went above and beyond. I’m satisfied with my purchase and very grateful Ralph was my salesman!

I just took delivery on my first Subaru after wanting one

I just took delivery on my first Subaru after wanting one for years, and I couldn't be happier with the service I received at Subaru Kennesaw. The primary reason I bought from this dealer, since nobody in the state had any inventory, was my salesman Cliff Richardson. A super friendly guy, he got to know my wife and I from the beginning, made recommendations and communicated exceptionally well. My car arrived a couple weeks early, and Cliff took hours out of his Saturday to make sure we were taken care of. He never pressured us into anything we didn't want, and made us feel so comfortable with the entire process. Bill helped us finance the vehicle, and although I was a bit apprehensive since this was my first new vehicle purchase, he explained everything well and made it super easy for us to make the best decisions for our budget. After financing, Cliff showed us around the dealership so we knew where to go when we need service or accessories, and then took us out to our new Forester and showed us how to use every button, setting, bell and whistle in the vehicle. He truly went above and beyond; I was blown away by his service and I've already started recommending him to friends and family.

Easy to work with.

Easy to work with. Attentive to details. Responsive to questions and emails. Valued my time.

I HAD A 2012 FORD FOCUS HATCHBACK WITH A MANUAL

I HAD A 2012 FORD FOCUS HATCHBACK WITH A MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND I LOVED THAT CAR, UNFORTUNATELY I HIT A LARGE DEER DRIVING TO WORK ONE MORNING IN NOVEMBER 0F 2012 AND DESTROYED THAT CAR. I BEGAN LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT VEHICLE IMMEDIATELY WITH ONE MUST HAVE BEING A MANUAL TRANSMISSION WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE A DIFFICULT JOURNEY AS MANUAL TRANSMISSION VEHICLES ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. I HAVE PURCHASED MANY VEHICLES IN THE PAST BUT THIS WAS MY 1ST SUBARU EXPERIENCE AND RALPH KURLAND HIT MY EXPECTATIONS OUT OF THE BALL FIELD. RALPH WASTED NO TIME IN WELCOMING ME TO SUBARU OF KENNESAW AND HE LISTENED TO WHAT I WAS THERE TO DO WHICH WAS PURCHASE A SUBARU CROSSTREK WITH A MANUAL TRANSMISSION. RALPH HELPED ME ORDER EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND WAS UPFRONT IN EXPLAINING THE PRICE AND TIMEFRAME IN OBTAINING A BRAND NEW SUBARU CROSSTREK. AFTER LOOKING AT SO MANY USED VEHICLES I WAS SURPRISED THAT IN THIS CRAZY CURRENT WORLD IT IS CHEAPER TO PURCHASE A NEW CAR VERSUS A USED ONE AND IN ORDER TO GET THAT MANUAL TRANSMISSION I DECIDED ON A NEW SUBARU CROSSTREK. RALPH TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT 3-4 MONTHS FOR THE CAR TO ARRIVE TO KENNESAW FROM THE SUBARU FACTORY AND I THOUGHT "YEAH I BET IT'LL TAKE A LOT LONGER". I WAS ALSO CONCERNED THAT THERE WOULD BE NUMEROUS "HIDDEN FEES" THAT WOULD BE SPRUNG UPON ME ONCE I PICKED UP THE CAR. WELL RALPH TEXTED ME JUST 3 MONTHS LATER TO LET ME KNOW THAT MY CAR HAD ARRIVED AND THAT I COULD COME TO KENNESAW GEORGIA AND PICK IT UP (I LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS OF NORTH CAROLINA AND KENNESAW GEORGIA IS MY CLOSEST SUBARU DEALERSHIP AT 2+ HOURS AWAY). A FRIEND DROVE ME TO KENNESAW SUBARU AND RALPH IMMEDIATELY SHOWED ME MY NEW SUBARU CROSSTREK AND EXPLAINED THAT HE WOULD HAVE THE CAR DETAILED WHILE HE PREPARED MY PAPERWORK. I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED THAT THERE WERE NO HIDDEN FEES AND NO SNAGS IN PURCHASING THIS NEW CAR AND THE FINAL PRICE WAS EXACTLY AS RALPH HAD QUOTED ME 3 MONTHS PRIOR. BILL SCARBROUGH IN THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT WAS ALSO VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL AND NEITHER BILL NOR RALPH WASTED MY TIME IN GETTING ON THE ROAD IN MY NEW CROSSTREK. RALPH WAS DOWN TO EARTH, FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. EVERYONE I ENCOUNTERED AT KENNESAW SUBARU WAS WARM AND WELCOMING BUT RALPH REALLY EARNED MY FUTURE BUSINESS AND I WILL BE SURE TO RECOMMEND RALPH KURLAND AND SUBARU OF KENNESAW TO ALL MY KAYAKING AND HIKING FRIENDS BACK HOME IN THE NORTH CAROLINA MOUNTAINS. SUBARU IS VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE RALPH KURLAND ON THEIR TEAM. ANOTHER SHOUT OUT TO KENNESAW SUBARU IS FOR THE FULL TANK OF GAS THAT WAS IN MY NEW CROSSTREK WHEN I STARTED THE ENGINE WHICH I DID NOT EXPECT WITH TODAY'S FUEL PRICES. I AM LOVING MY SENSE OF CONTROL AND FREEDOM AS I'M SHIFTING THESE GEARS THROUGH THESE NORTH CAROLINA MOUNTAINS IN MY NEW CROSSTREK WITH A MANUAL TRANSMISSION. THANK YOU SO MUCH RALPH KURLAND AND SUBARU OF KENNESAW GEORGIA.