Average based on 42 reviews.
  • Great experience

So happy with my buying experiences. I purchased 1 new and 1 used car in the last 6 months. Bill Albrecht was the best car salesperson I have ever dealt with. Not a fast talking schmoozer. He is a facts based salesperson who is very personable without the "car salesperson" shtick. I felt like I was buy a car from a friend.....and I got a great pricing. I checked with every Hyundai Dealership within a 2 hour drive and none would even match the pricing.

• service department previous reviw by barryb

On a previous review on 3/25/15 by barryb garvey did respond on 4/2/15. They are going to pay for a repair that I had done at another shop. Since I live far from there dealer ship Thank you

• Great Buying Experience with Salesman Martin Stab

I have had bad experiences at car dealerships in the past, and had sworn that I would never buy from a dealer again. It wasn't that I received a flawed vehicle; just that the salesmen wasted so much of my time, refused to negotiate to a reasonable price (over the phone or in person), or said a vehicle was no longer available when it was available 30 minutes earlier when I spoke to them on the phone. I needed a replacement vehicle quickly, and was going to drive to Massachusetts to purchase, but thought I would check locally one last time to see if there were any comparable vehicles locally. Garvey had what I was looking for, but the initial price was significantly higher than the sales price posted at some other dealers. I called Garvey and reached Martin. He immediately understood that the vehicle in Massachusetts was a much better value, and after 2 to 3 conversations over the phone, we reached what I thought was a reasonable price. It was very easy dealing with Martin. I drove to Garvey within a few hours, half expecting that the agreement we had reached over the phone would not be honored. My concerns were unnecessary, as the process could not have been smoother or easier. I expressed one concern about the vehicle, and we quickly negotiated another $200 off the price. I put down a $100 deposit, and then came back the next day with a cashier's check to complete the transaction. No surprises, no changes. I was in and out in about 20 minutes. All the paperwork, plates, registration, etc. was perfect and I felt that the documentation fee was quite reasonable. This was a fantastic car buying experience for me, and I would highly recommend dealing with Garvey, specifically Martin Stab. Just for the record, I waited about 2 months to write this review, just to make sure there were no issues with the used vehicle. The vehicle is great, just like the buying experience.

• clean, fast,service, with that personal touch..

nice experience, brought car in for some minor "fixes". expected hours of waiting, and was out in just over an hour. special thanks to Scott, Dan, and the guys in the shop. And a very special thanks to Mr. Garvey, for the lunch. Who would have thought that a car dealership took that much interest in its customers. Would recommend Garvey to anyone. All items fixed and we are so enjoying the Veloster.. you guys ROCK!! Carol and Tim

• Great value, knowledgeable, friendly staff

I purchased a new car from Garvey and had a great experience. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal and excellent service.

• great service and very informative.

it was a friendly dealership and they helped me find the car I had wanted which was a used white SUV.

• Great service

Garvey has worked on my Acura Tl twice and did a fabulous job both times! The service was friendly, the timing was exactly what they estimated and the staff is always a pleasure to work with!

• Great service!!!!

Customer service was great! Would definitely recommend anyone to go to Garvey Hyundai if they are looking to purchase a new car!

• Great service

I was treated wonderfully!! Shane Murray and Don Carlino went above and beyond to help me get the car that was right for me.

• Friendly people great service

Everyone at Garvey go out of their way to help you. Shane Murray and Don Carlino are the BEST!