Mike Shaw Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

203 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mike Shaw Toyota from DealerRater.com

• November 7, 2014

Everything. GM, salesman, and finance were all excellent as usually. This is the 5th vehicle I've purchased there in the last 5 or so years. I've a...lso referred numerous family members and clients to them for vehicles, all of whom received excellent service. I feel like I'm treated like a VIP.

Hi Jeffrey! Thanks for writing this feedback and for the referrals! Congrats on your fifth purchase and we look forward to working with you, your fami...ly, and your friends in the future. JR Batchelor | Customer Relations Manager | jrbatchelor@mikeshawtoyota.net | (361) 866-3250

January 15, 2018

We are glad that we were able to take care of the initial meet through messaging and Facebook. It makes it very convienent. Jay didn???t waste our tim...e and found the right vehicle for us. We liked your waiting room and saw you had soda and cookies.

January 4, 2018

So glad I came to Jeff Stone and found exactly the car I wanted. I love my new Rav4 so much already! Thanks Jeff and Mike Shaw.

January 4, 2018

This was my second purchase from Mike Shaw. Jeff Stone was my sales associate for both purchases. I highly reccomend Jeff as he is very easy to talk t...o and also very straight forward. Jeff is very knowledgeable of the sales process as well as the vehicle he represents. Definitely will use Jeff Stone on my next purchase!

December 10, 2017

I have Always liked the Manner of the way I am being treated at this place. Workers are all Friendly and their Expertise is Very Professional and Alwa...ys acknowledging that you are Happy. So I was a Happy Customer Today Thank Everyone for Your Smiles and Expertise! Keep up the Good Work !

December 2, 2017

Jeff was helpful and a joy to talk to while I purchased the vehicle. He was knowledgeable of the Toyota product and answered all my questions.

November 22, 2017

I???d been visiting the Mike Shaw Toyota website for a couple of months. Their website is awesome. When it came down to my final decision I actually t...exted and used my phone for the buying process. The manager was a great help in knowing who to set me up with to close the deal and make the buying process final. I want to thank Jeff Stone for everything. Without him I???d probably still be pondering buying a car. This makes car #3 for me from Mike Shaw Toyota even though I live 2 hours away in the Rio Grande Valley, all because of their tremendous service.

November 21, 2017

Great staff. Very well run organization but not stuffy or snooty at all. Nice new facilities. No hidden disclosures. No rushing you into a close. They... make sure your in the deal and understand the process after the choice.

November 2, 2017

My experience at Mike Shaw Toyota with Jeff Stone among many other employees was the best I???ve ever had from any dealership that I have visited. Not... only was Jeff super friendly and easy to work with, he was great with my girls. The entire staff there was. Fun, fast and friendly service. I received a great deal and a great product. I am LOVING my 2017 Toyota Corolla!! Thank you Jeff for making sure that every I was dotted and every T was crossed. And for also making sure I was happy with my decision!!

October 21, 2017

I would definitely recommend Mike Shaw Toyota and Jeff Stone. Jeff was prepared and got us through the buying process fast while taking the time to ...answer our questions. Great buying experience!

Mike Shaw Toyota