• Best customer service

I get my regular service done here. This time I asked about a noise I've been hearing. They found it and it turns out to be a major repair. They took me in the shop to explain the problem with 4 broken mounts. Within days an adjuster came out and it got covered under my 100k mile warranty. Saved me a few thousand dollars in repairs. There was constant communication and they were accomodating to my schedule trying to get to the dealer.

• Pleasant

My shopping experience was pleasant even though I haven't purchased a vehicle yet. Thanks for the return calls.

• Dismissive and uncaring

After bringing my car to Stokes with concerns about a coolant smell and also a concerning noise I was dismissed and told my car was fine. So, instead of being blown off again I decided to take my car to another VW dealer. After taking the time to listen to my concerns and actually inspecting my 2015 GTI, it was found to have a leaking thermostat housing and the shifter assembly was bad and needed to be replaced. I will NOT take my car back to Stokes VW due to the lack of concern for their customers concerns and their dismissive attitude.

• Awesome customer service!

OJ was my salesmen and he was so AWESOME!!!!!!!! Never did he rush me or get impatient with me!!!!! He was very respectful and polite!!!!!!! I definitely recommend going to this dealership and asking for OJ!!!!!!!!!!

• Quality Service

Very professional and courteous staff that delivered fast service. Didn't buy a car but I would recommend this facility to anyone in the market for a car.

• Mrs Lynn W Bazzle

Andy Dubose was our salesman and he made our time at Stokes less stressful, and with the awesome help of the finance department, we bought TWO new cars! We have bought several cars from this dealership and it gets better each time. Thanks to Andy, Mike Mazell, and everyone who worked so hard to make this possible. Hope to see a lot more of everyone!

• Amazing experience e

Andy Dubose helped me made sure i had the better deal and made me feel comfortable on the test drive

• Very Happy With My New Purchase

My husband and I recently came in to look at the new Jetta. The entire process was great. Andy was great in having us explore all options available. Andy and Tumpie were both great on getting us a good deal!!! We are very satisfied with our new 2016 Jetta Sport!

• 2015 GTI Review

I bought my 2015 GTI from Kris a little over a year ago and I couldn't be happier. The buying process was super easy, got me the payments I wanted and he kept me entertained the whole time I was at his desk. Always kept the conversation going and there was never a dull moment! Best salesman on the team!

• I have 2 word KRIS MACK

Very professional, knowledgeable and kind. If you need a car see this guy farts.