Akron Auto Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 37 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Awesome buying experience!
    April 17, 2015

This was a truly great buying experience. It all started when I called about a car I saw on their website. Rachel informed me that somebody had put a ...down payment on it already, but if the deal did not work out she would call. 2 days later she called and told me the deal had fell through. I made an appointment to see the car the following day. My wife and I arrived and the car was ready for us, They held the car for our appointment even though somebody else was there to buy it. The car was exactly what I was looking for and we decided to purchase it. They gave us a fair deal on the trade in and the paper work was done in 20 minutes. The car then went through their inspection process which revealed that the car needed new back rotors and brakes...THEY FIXED THIS AT NO CHARGE, before I took the car home. I have never bought a car with so little stress or misgivings about the deal. Akron Auto Sales is a true family business; Rachel, her father, and her grandfather were wonderful. I never had the pleasure of meeting Rachel's brother Dave, but he did take the time (after hours) to answer my questions via email.. Akron Auto Sales will be the first place I will look whenever I need a used car. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I am so glad that everything worked out and that you are happy with the car, it was a pleasure doing busine...ss with you guys!

Easier to deal with than the big dealerships!
    March 20, 2017

We drove about 80 miles to Akron Auto Sales after finding a couple of used vehicles we were interested in posted online. What a great choice we made t...o go there. We arrived about an hour before they closed and was able to test drive both vehicles. Their prices are great. They did not rush us in any way and we purchased a vehicle and was able to drive it home immediately. No pressure sales and all our questions and concerns were addressed. Rachel and Dave (mechanic) were very knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you for taking such good care of us.

Bought car from Akron auto sales
    March 2, 2017

I give this place 5 stars. They are very helpful and very friendly. The process of buying my car was fast and simple. I really appreciate their busine...ss and will recommend anyone to give them a try. Thank you guys so much.

Thank you Laura. Don't hesitate to call us if you need anything.

Buy your next car here!
    April 1, 2016

I can't recommend this business more highly. My search for a winter car had taken me to several other car lots from which I left feeling very uneasy. ...But once I met this family, I WANTED to buy a car from them because I just felt that I could trust them. And, boy, was that feeling right! They went steps beyond what I was expecting to make sure I was happy with my purchase. They really did perform a 110 point inspection and made necessary repairs- even after I'd already signed the purchase paperwork. Their mechanic, Dave, really seems to know his stuff and really cares that you leave a satisfied customer. I've had my Jeep Liberty (a.k.a. "Little Beast") for about 5 months now. I've really put it to the test this past winter and I'm very happy with it. Next time I'm in need of a used car I'll definitely return to see Dave, Rachel and company. You can trust these good people to be fair and honest. They will sell you a quality reconditioned car and then they'll stand behind it!

Thanks for the review Kathleen! Dave is a big part of our success. He does a great job. He really cares about his work and our customers. Stop in and ...see us if you need anything.

Nicest people and great service
    January 22, 2016

Some of the nicest people in the car business we have ever purchased from. We just bought a used car and were impressed with the service all around fr...om this dealer. If you remember the names of the people you meet, it is either due to a bad experience or a good one and this was definitely a good experience from start to finish. They took care of us and were upfront and honest. We will visit this dealership in the future! - If you are looking for a used car, you should stop in and see for yourself.

Thanks Chris... I'm glad that you enjoyed your experience. We appreciate your business.

What a great experience
    July 9, 2015

My wife and I were in the market for a vehicle and searched everywhere within a 3 hour drive from our Deep Creek Lake residence. After talking with ma...ny dealers and hearing the same sales pitch my wife had found a 2002 Lexus at Akron Auto Sales. I had called and Rachael had gave me a description of the Lexus and seemed to be very front on everything. I was still skeptical and we put the Lexus on the bottom of the list due to the distance from our home. After looking at 3 other autos in the Pittsburgh area and found that what was described to us on the phone was not even close to the actual vehicle condition we decided to drive to Akron. When we pulled into the lot and was greeted by Rachael we inspected the Lexus and it was exactly as described on the phone. I was shocked. Its was if I had already seen the car. After a test drive I fell in love with the car. Rachael and Dave were the best people that we have ever worked with and I can say that our next vehicle we purchase will be from them. It was worth the drive.

Thank you so much for this review. We hear stories like this all of the time, which is why Rachael does such a great job describing a car over the pho...ne. We look forward to doing business with you again!

Exceptional in every way!
    May 5, 2015

As soon as we walked into the office, Dave and Rachael treated us like family. It was so easy buying a car from them. The 110 point inspection found s...ome things wrong with the car and they fixed everything before we took possession of the vehicle. As soon as the car was done, Rachael called me to come pick it up-she seemed as excited as I was! They were so professional and friendly, we will go back in the future. Their mechanic Dave was so thorough and friendly and explained all the work he did on the car. I have already recommended Akron Auto Sales to five other people for a phenomenal used car and we will be taking all of our vehicles there for service from now on. We won't go anywhere else. Thanks Dave, Rachael, and Dave! We will be back!

Thank you for the review. You guys were great! We look forward to servicing your cars and hope you enjoy the Mazda!

A1 Dealership!!!
    May 4, 2015

It's not often that I am compelled to write a review like the one I am currently writing. I however, was so absolutely impressed with the good folks a...t Akron Auto Sales and the entire experience, I felt it necessary to do so. From the initial contact Rachel and Dave were both friendly, informative, helpful and professional. They made the process of purchasing my vehicle (which I love) an enjoyable one. I happen to live an hour away from their dealership, which made it not the most convenient situation....no problem for Rachel and Dave though.....and Dave2 went above and beyond servicing my vehicle to the point of repairing a key fab that he did not have to repair. Not to mention, that due to my schedule they continuously dealt with me having to reschedule to have the car serviced. But, nearly 30 days after my purchase, they worked me into a tight schedule, honoring their commitment to me and taking great care of my car! Thank you all, truly! I will purchase vehicles from this family for as long as they are in business and I will without hesitation endorse them to as many individuals as I can. Akron Auto Sales....a breath of fresh air!!

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review! I am glad that we were able to fix your key fob too. We appreciate you driving over a...n hour to purchase a vehicle from us and for recommending us to others. We look forward to doing business with you again!

Website administrator
    March 18, 2015

I was looking for a cheap car because my son's car broke down unexpectedly yet they treated me like I was looking for the best car on the lot. I like ...these guys, you can actually talk to them, and they don't treat you like you're stupid. Their mechanic will actually explain something to you. They didn't have the car I was looking for but they were a great bunch of folks and I'm keeping them in mind.

Thank you very much for the review! I enjoyed talking with you and hopefully next time we'll have what you're looking for!

Kind people
    December 26, 2014

I inquired about several cars online. The response here was the quickest, kindest, and most like the way I would treat my own customers. The gentleman... was very transparent, and though we weren't able to make a deal (my terms were unusual and difficult), these are folks I would like to do business with in th future

We appreciate your being upfront about your terms and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you for the review!

Akron Auto Sales