State Motors Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (603) 325-4789 (603) 325-4789
Used (603) 325-4790 (603) 325-4790
Service (603) 325-4794 (603) 325-4794

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience at State Motors Lincoln!

We picked up a pre-owned vehicle here today and the experience could not have been any better! I was working with Chris Grant and he was very professional, friendly and helpful. Everyone I met here did a great job and made me feel at ease throughout the buying process. Well done, guys!

Owner

This is my 6th Lincoln I have purchased from State Motors, the dealership is super. Service is excellent. Sales person Chris Moranville is knowledgeable, easy to do business with, would highly recommend, which I have already sent him several customers. He sold me all six Lincoln’s. Supersalesman

Excellent family owned business

I just purchased my first car from State Motors. Christopher Grant was an excellent salesman. He never pressured me and really knew everything about the car I was interested in. He took his time with me and made sure every question I had was answered. When I picked up my new car, he thoroughly went through everything in the car and made me feel that I was an important customer. He even called me a few days later to be sure I was happy with my new car. I was even introduced to his Dad and Uncle, who own the dealership. State Motors has been in the Grant family for four generations! Keeping the business in the family speaks a great deal to their success and explains why they take a personal interest in their customers. I'm looking forward to many years with them.

Great Buying Experience!!

I recently purchased a 2019 MKZ - (12/18). Marc Rondeau was very knowledgeable about the car and helped me throughout the process. When I came back to pick up my new car he spent as much time as I needed to acquaint me with the wonderful features of this car. He even followed up with a call the next day to see how things were going. It was a pleasure working with Marc. I highly recommend State Motors.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure helping you select your new Lincoln MKZ and I really enjoyed showing you the many features. As always we strive for the ultimate customer experience,which I am sure will continue when you visit us for service.

Customer Service Exemplified!

Even though I purchased from another dealer, I had a Ford vehicle (brand new 2018) blow a radiator hose - State Motors was the closest to my home for warranty service and accepted the vehicle right away; arranged for a rental car; diagnosed and fixed the problem the same day. They exemplify "customer service"...they even returned the rental car for me, saving me time! Highly recommend them and owe great thanks to Thomas Powers the service manager and his team!

AMAZING DEALERSHIP

We recently bought a 2009 Lincoln MKZ. Chris Grant was awesome- knowledgeable, no pressure- very professional. The car is beautiful! Like new inside and out! I love it! The Grant Family is a class act. I would recommend State Motors highly!

Great thanks highly recommended

Great I highly recommend easy to deal with and very friendly got my car no complaints and travel from far but at the end it was all worth

Basic car buyer

Five stars says it all. If you're in the market for a new Lincoln or a used car, visit these folks. No need to go anywhere's else.

Excellent

First class treatment through entire car purchase process

Best Car Buying Experience

Best car buying experience my wife and I have ever had. No slimy car salesman tactics. Gave us the best price and we bought the car. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and would definitely buy another car there.