• Service work

I went in for an oil change, tire rotation and balance. I was told it would take about 1.5 hours and it took an hour and 23 minutes. I like it when things actually happen the way you're told they will. I'll definitely go back.

• Focus

There were a few issues but everything was handled well.

There were a few issues but everything was handled well.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Jerrold! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Great Service

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Melissa! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

This was a great customer service visit. Scheduling was changed due to being ill, when rescheduling there were some communication issues (messages being returned). However, William took care of my reschedule and was completely professional and understanding. Thanks for your commitment to great service.

• Good service

Good experience had service done. friendly prompt. Will be back.

Good experience had service done. friendly prompt. Will be back.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Randy. Thank you again for choosing Jones Ford Verde Valley, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Maintenance of vehicle

Performed my maintenance in a timely manner. Back in Portage, Mi. it doesn't cost as much for an oil change and tire rotation.

• Jones Ford

Friendly, efficient, professional, knowledgeable, down to earth.

Friendly, efficient, professional, knowledgeable, down to earth.

• Very happy

Friendly service department. Organized, so clean, fast and efficient service. Best experience getting my car serviced and buying tires that I have ever had.

• Service Visit

Your service department was great to work with !! Once problem was figured out, they prompt and thorough.

• Customer service

Your staff was responsive and courteous, and the work was performed promptly, as promised.

• 2006 mustang

Will was great they fixed my brakes and did a 31 pt inspection and oil change....i will use them again....