Brandl Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2021 RAM

Great experience Ron and Jim made the whole process smooth. I would highly recommend this dealership. Very easy to deal with and they make the whole buying experience easy.

Jeep Trailhawk

The staff has always been pleasant to work with at brandl motors. I would definitely deal with them again. Very pleasant atmosphere also very clean.

Car for 92 year young mama to get into!

Robert did a great job of selling me the car so mom could get into. Needed it in a hurry and he made it happen! Thanks Robert. And thanks Chad for helping with the loan. I still think that you should have taken my son as trade in !! Thanks again it was great working with you!

Consumer

Purchased a Jeep at Brandl 10 years ago and always had it serviced at Brandl. Quality service is why Brandl is my place of business for my vehicle and my purchase of a new Jeep.

Jim is awesome

Awesome friendly people make you feel like family and work hard to find you a car and a super price. The lifetime warranty is a added bonus

Oil and filter change

They did a great job servicing my vehicle, it’s the only place that I take my vehicle. A friendly professional experience from beginning to the end

Repair; new tires and alignment

I needed new tires and an alignment for my vehicle. They did an excellent job at repairing my car and gave me details and receipts for the repair.

It went very well

They did a good job. It went very well. Nice people to deal with. The service was great. I would recommend them to anyone needing service on the vehicle.

Unexpected buying experience

Stopped in for an oil change on our van ended up buying a new truck. Our salesman Mark made it an unforgettable and enjoyable experience. My daughter bought a truck at the same time (hers was a pre-owned)and Mark made it an enjoyable experience for her also. These weren’t the first vehicles we bought from brandls and they probably won’t be the last. The whole staff there made buying the truck too easy for us without any pressure.

car buyer

This was by far the best car buying fun that I ever had. Great people. Explained what the options there was and made it very easy.