Cash-N-Carry Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • best service

I was in such a rush to get a car (1 week exactly) so my first found this site every car I was interested in I got a instant response from the car own...er or the dealership I really appreciate cash n carry auto the most because that's where I mainly look for one. They asked for my information and made that the car would be suitable for me... unfortunately I went to the dealership and purchased one but for my second car I'll be coming you way thanks for help!

• Did not contact me!

I sent an email requesting more information on a specific vehicle. No response. If the specific person is on vacation or emergency leave I would think... someone...ANYONE...would be taking up the slack to correspond with potential customers.

• grate place to do business

after going to several places and finding cars over priced and others were people that did not have time for anyone i stopped by cash n carry... well ...i was greeted while getting out of my car by a man with a big smile named david. i told him what i was looking for. after walking around with him for a short time he had me in a car that i never knew that i could get in. when it was time to do the paper work i met another man named brendon that was just as nice as mr david. the paper work process was eaiser that finding a the car. by the time i was done with it all i felt as i had just come across long lost family. thank you mr david and mr brendon for such a grate shopping experience.

Cash-N-Carry Auto Sales