BUL Auto Sales & Service

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 219 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• August 10, 2017

My wife and I recently were looking for a convertible 2 seater. We went a few other places and found one at BUL auto. When I stopped by they would not... let me take it out as they wanted to have it 's best when ready to drive, they wanted everything perfect. 2 weeks later when the car was ready to go we drove it, the car was what we wanted. After sitting with Val and Nadia to set up the purchase things went smoothly. We drove the car off the lot and are very happy. Val is even going to do a little touch up on the paint for us. Great people Val, Nadia and Rob.

May 19, 2018

Val and Nadia are a pleasure to do business with, not only was Val emailing me after hours to accomodate my night shift schedule he simply made the wh...ole process simple, easy and extremely pleasant. I drove 4 hours away to buy the vehicle and simply not only was the car worth it but he was more than fair. His approach was no pressure, honnest and made sure I was going home more than happy, I will definately recommnend this dealer to anyone looking for a clean, hard to find car. I know I'll be going back.

May 8, 2018

Awesome place to buy your next car. Everyone is close and family oriented. Purchased my BMW 550i M Sport here and will return for future purchases.

March 29, 2018

My father called the dealer up and one week later I had my car! I needed it ASAP so that was a huge help!!! He made all the paperwork and everything b...e as quick and painless as possible, Which is always great as well!

March 24, 2018

Just bought a BMW from BuL auto sales. They were really great to deal with. The selection of cars and quality of cars far exceeds other dealers. I hig...hly recommended BuL auto sales.

March 21, 2018

I Purchased my five series BMW from Bull auto sales car has been awesome service people are great to deal with will Definitely be purchasing my next v...ehicle from Val

March 21, 2018

I have nothing but great things to say. My experience was great. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Great selection of cars and great prices!! I would... definitely go back.

February 25, 2018

Several weeks ago, I had the misfortune of hitting a deer. Fortunately no one was hurt, but the underside of my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited had taken ...quite a beating. As I’d purchased the Jeep from Val and Nadia (by far the best place to purchase a used vehicle either locally or on eBay – see my review of October 21, 2014), I called Val and asked for his recommendation on where to get the Jeep repaired. What a terrific surprise it was to find out that Bul Auto Sales also does collision repair! Rob Willson, Service Manager, took care of everything & my Jeep is now running fine & looking great. My insurance appraiser had worked with Bul Auto previously and told me he was extremely impressed with their technical competence and professional integrity. I highly recommend Bul Auto for sales, service and collision repair!

February 16, 2018

Val and Nadia are hands on owners and professionals in every way. I drove 2hra each way to see the car the first time and drove back 2 days later to ...pick it up. They are a zero pressure business with high quality inventory and extremely well versed knowledge of what they sell. The financing was a breeze and the car was spotless when I picked it up with a full tank of gas. Very fair with trade in value as well. I will recommend them to anyone.

January 7, 2018

What an ease of doing business with Bul Auto.The owner Val was beyond amazing to work with on our Mercedes-Benz E350.Val gave us a tour of his state ...of the art repair shop and warehouse, we didn’t have to stand out in the cold as his huge warehouse houses all his high end vehicles and I was blown away by his impressive collection and variety of vehicles.I will be doing business with Val again in the future as he takes much pride and care of the vehicles he is selling he truly stands behind his product.

BUL Auto Sales & Service