BUL Auto Sales & Service

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 230 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 10, 2017

My wife and I recently were looking for a convertible 2 seater. We went a few other places and found one at BUL auto. When I stopped by they would not... let me take it out as they wanted to have it 's best when ready to drive, they wanted everything perfect. 2 weeks later when the car was ready to go we drove it, the car was what we wanted. After sitting with Val and Nadia to set up the purchase things went smoothly. We drove the car off the lot and are very happy. Val is even going to do a little touch up on the paint for us. Great people Val, Nadia and Rob.

August 10, 2018

Val and Nadia are a real class act.We could not be happier with our experience purchasing a vehicle from them.Highly recommended.We will be back when looking... for another vehicle

August 7, 2018

We have bought several vehicles From BUL Auto and take all of our vehicles there for repairs. Val, Nadia and Rob make every experience smooth and easy!... The facility is spotlessly clean and all of their employees are very friendly and knowledgeable! I would highly recommend BUL AUTO for all of your vehicle needs!

July 23, 2018

I am a repeat customer and cannot rave enough about the folks at Bul. They are the most down to earth, no pressure individuals you will ever encounter... at a car shop, besides having the nicest selection of cars and trucks available in the Capital District and beyond. They also have tech support to handle all your vehicle needs after the delivery.

July 15, 2018

Val and Nadia are the best!! I really can’t say enough about how great my overall experience was. From start to finish it was a no pressure 5 star... experience. The quality of the inventory is phenomenal. There is a variety of nice, clean, well maintained vehicles for any budget. It was a painless, easy, quick no hassle experience. Looking around, I was pleased to find out they offer dealer quality service in there shop, and look forward to having my car serviced there. You really can’t go wrong buying anything here, I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

July 3, 2018

10/10 would recommend Val, Nadia, & their team. They made my experience quick, painless, and fun! I was looking to get into a new car ASAP and out... of my lease and they made it happen! Thanks for my new Audi!!

June 27, 2018

Called Thursday to inquire, test drove and had paperwork done by days end Friday! Val and Nadia, made the process simple, easy, and stress free.

June 23, 2018

Saw a 2016 Lexus GS350 on Car Gurus, contacted Val, test drove it on a Saturday, told him I wanted it (didn’t even put down a deposit) and picked... it up Wednesday. Drove up from CT, so that part was a drag, but the car-buying experience was flawless! Impressive showroom!

June 22, 2018

I have never felt more comfortable when buying a car. Val, Nadia and Rob made the purchasing process very enjoyable. They are extremely knowledgeable and... went through everything, step by step, to make sure I understood all the paperwork, numbers, etc. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

June 13, 2018

Val and his wife Nadia, as well as the rest of the team at BUL Auto Sales and Service are professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They made... buying the car an easy and exciting experience. Val took his time with my husband and I reviewing all the details of the car. Their inventory is quite impressive!