BUL Auto Sales & Service

• Exceptional People - Repeat Customer

Last week, I picked up a used car from Val and Nadia at Bul Auto Sales. My previous used car was also purchased from them in 2004. Both of these experiences, last week and ten years ago, took me back to my youth and experiences I'd had with my Dad. When I was ten years old, back in 1959, I went with my Dad to pick up a used car from his good friend and hunting buddy, also the owner of Schreffler’s Pontiac-Buick-Cadillac in Sunbury PA. Schreffler’s prided themselves on honesty, integrity exceptional quality and impeccable service. My Dad bought many cars from Schreffler’s in the 1940s, 1950s and on through the 1970s, and he always took me along to pick up our 'new' used car. I’d long ago thought that buying a used car from anyone with that value system was unlikely in my lifetime. I was wrong. Val and Nadia of Bul Auto have the same 1950s value system that the Schreffler’s dealership did way back then in my youth. Val and Nadia are first rate folks to deal with, and their customers return to them again and again over the years. All of the fine cars and trucks are handpicked by Val, who is in the business of wholesaling vehicles for auction; Val keeps the best of the best for his Bul Auto business. If the vehicle is on the lot at Bul Auto, you can buy it with no worries about its history or condition. If Val doesn’t have it, he will find whatever you need. Val and Nadia are not ‘among the best’ – they are the best by far. I recommend them highly to anyone looking for exceptional quality, honesty and integrity – rare commodities in this fast paced world we now live in.

• EXCEPTIONAL dealer.

Very impressed with Val and his staff. Immaculate cars and dealership.Highly recommend!! Love my Fiat.

• Auto Buyer

Excellent experience, thank you for your kind customer service and attention to detail. You made the buying process very easy and smooth.

• 2010 Touareg

Best buying experience ever. No high pressure sales tactics. Family run business by very down to earth people that are a great pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a good used car in excellent condition.

• Glad I found them

I've purchased many cars, and their are car dealers I would go to again, but I can't say any one previous would be my first stop in looking for a car. That all changed with my purchase from Bul. Val and his family are top notch, their cars are immaculate, inside and out, and he makes sure they are in the best working order before selling. When I'm due for a vehicle, I'm going to Bul Auto first. They have a great selection from "on a budget" to "on the strip" too.

• 2008 Corvette Pace Car

I bought my 2008 Corvette pace car sight un-seen from Val based on my conversations with him and the reviews about his business. To say he specializes in unique cars and clean cars is am understatement. I was amazed on how clean this car was and Val never missed on our conversations. I will buy another car from him in the future!

• Best car purchase experience of my life

The best car purchasing experience I have ever had! I spent months looking for a very specific type of vehicle (2013 6 speed manual BMW 335is). I finally found my dream car at Bul Auto Sales after tirelessly searching the web. I was fortunate enough to get in contact with Val who was extremely helpful in answering all my questions. After our conversation I was certain this was the right car for me. Val went above and beyond to give me the best possible trade in value on my current vehicle to ensure I would be happy with my swap. Additionally, he put a fresh set of all season run flat tires on my car so I was good to go year round. Needless to say everything went very smoothly and I was in and out in the door with my new car in a short period of time. I would recommend BUL Auto Sales & Service to anyone I know looking for a great deal on an automobile and true customer satisfaction. I know I will be back in years to come for future purchases.

• Awesome Group of People

Once again Val and crew took great care of us. Repair to our CRV came out great. Great people to deal with.

• Great deals!

First vehicle personally bought from Val and Nadia, and it won't be the last. Got more than a fair trade in value and a great deal on a new, upgraded truck. Unlike some larger dealerships I've dealt with prior, Val was open and honest during the purchase process and delivers a quality vehicle. I will no doubt continue to do business with Bul Auto.

• Plethora of High end Cars to Choose From!!!

Val and Family, This was by far the best experience we have ever had with a car dealer! High end beautiful cars! There is a plethora of cars to choose from. I am so happy that my husband was able to purchase his dream car!! You are BEYOND professional! We walked in to buy one car and wound up buying two. Everyone is very kind and friendly. Hoping to have a long relationship with this dealership! If a blue Thunderbird comes inI am sold!!! Reliable, professional people! Thank you D and J Sawyer