BUL Auto Sales & Service

(5.0) 211 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• 2 seater.

My wife and I recently were looking for a convertible 2 seater. We went a few other places and found one at BUL auto. When I stopped by they would not... let me take it out as they wanted to have it 's best when ready to drive, they wanted everything perfect. 2 weeks later when the car was ready to go we drove it, the car was what we wanted. After sitting with Val and Nadia to set up the purchase things went smoothly. We drove the car off the lot and are very happy. Val is even going to do a little touch up on the paint for us. Great people Val, Nadia and Rob.

• Fantastic experience

What an ease of doing business with Bul Auto.The owner Val was beyond amazing to work with on our Mercedes-Benz E350.Val gave us a tour of his state ...of the art repair shop and warehouse, we didn’t have to stand out in the cold as his huge warehouse houses all his high end vehicles and I was blown away by his impressive collection and variety of vehicles.I will be doing business with Val again in the future as he takes much pride and care of the vehicles he is selling he truly stands behind his product.

• Awesome

Purchasing a car at Bul auto has never been so easy, for a while my fiancé and I have been shopping for the right vehicle, and I always said our next ...one will be from Val at Bul auto, and sure enough within minutes we had a deal on an amazing Mercedes e350 with all the bells and whistles, everything was financed on the spot, and he paid us thousands more then other dealers for our trade, Val and Rob are fantastic people to work with, and me being in the car industry, and still purchasing from another dealer, I was excited to do so! The car is amazing and everything was completed within an hour! Thank you Bul auto, we will be back for another very shortly, you guys really put your customers first! Thank you so much!

• Porsche 944

Can't say enough about this dealership. Family owned, professional staff and facility, and quality vehicles.

• Great experience

Hands-down the best buying experience I’ve had. Val was great to work with, answered all my questions and put us under absolutely no pressure at all. ...Nothing but quality vehicles on the lot. Thanks so much Val!

• Audi A5

I purchase a Audi A5 3 weeks ago. I was greeted by the owners (Father and Son), test drove the car with the father. He made me feel comfortable and at... ease. Explained over the car on the test drive. We even spoke on are personal life as he told me don't be afraid to enjoy the car. Sat with the son and talked about the cost which was very reasonable and competitive. I left that afternoon knowing I wanted the car. Bottom line is that I'm happy with my purchase and will give them my business again. Thank you Val and Bul Auto Sales!

• Outstanding

The best car buying experience EVER. Val and Nadia are Awesome to work with!

• Great value and buying experience

This is an outstanding used car dealership. The facility is attractive and clean; the staff friendly, helpful, and professional. We bought a very clea...n, low mileage mid-sized SUV for a very fair price. I highly recommend contacting Val if you need a quality used car. The range of his inventory is impressive, including some beautiful, high end vehicles.

• Camaro Fan

I purchased a 2010 Chevy Camaro RS from Bul Auto recently. The dealership was spotless. Val and his wife were very knowledgeable and helpful in the bu...ying process. I would recommend Bul Auto to anyone looking for a quality, mint condition used vehicle. I will be servicing my vehicles there for years to come.

• Excellent transaction on Infiniti Q50

This was my first experience with Bul Auto. I learned of them through searching the net for a particular vehicle I was looking for, and they happened ...to have a potential vehicle for me. I was very apprehensive at first, not knowing anyone at the dealer. I live about 30 minutes away. I phoned the dealership to confirm that the vehicle I was interested in was still there, and I spoke with Val the owner, who informed me that it in fact was still available. I said I'd like to come on in and check it out, and he said, "Great. It'll be up front and ready for you when you get here." I can't say enough about Val and his wife. He was outstanding. No slick sales gimmicks, no pressure, no attempts at manipulative ploys. Just great, accommodating service. It felt like this guy has been my buddy for years. I ended up purchasing the vehicle I was interested in, for a price that I was comfortable with. No hassles. Just civil, relaxed negotiations. Val went above and beyond when I had questions about carafax info... He was also able to locate an excellent Insurance agent for me which saved me a few dollars as well. Unbelievable! Gave me complete peace of mind, which we all know, is close to priceless. The car is outstanding, many thanks to Val and his wife.

BUL Auto Sales & Service