4.3
Average based on 27 reviews.
  • Very personable

Verry professional and they took the time to make sure i was satisfied and followed up and continue to follow up .

Tommy, thank-you for making the drive here. Glad we could be of assistance!

Tommy, thank-you for making the drive here. Glad we could be of assistance!

• Woodcrest Motors, Stevens, PA

Terry, thank-you for making the drive here, we were happy to be able to help you!

Woodcrest Motors made my buying a vehicle nearly painless. I searched many sites and found the vehicle I wanted. They had a great description and many pictures. I called and made arrangements to see the car. I filled out the credit application online. When I called back to check it had not arrived to them, so they took the info over the phone. I was approved by the next day. They were polite and more than helpful. When I arrived the vehicle was extremely clean and all the paperwork was ready. They were very friendly and made buying a vehicle easier than I had anticipated. I would suggest them to all my friends. It was a great experience.

• Pleasant Experience

Enjoyed my experience at Woodcrest. Marcus was a very friendly person and made my experience very easy.

Thomas, thank-you for making the trip here to check out our Lexus. It was a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your car!

• not great

I'm sorry that we couldn't offer a better experience. I do hope that you found a truck that does well for you.

There was only 1 salesperson working in the whole dealership. All of the vehicles on their lot were very dirty and many had several minor issues that should have been fixed before being put on the lot. I didn't get a good feeling about buying from this dealership. It felt like the trucks had some history that wasn't being told.

• Great dealer for trucks

Ulrik, we were honored to work with you in your truck purchase. Wish you the best in your travels!

Woodcrest Motors has an amazing assortment of trucks, if that is what you are looking for. Purchased a Ford F-250 today after haven test driven approximately 10 different trucks. Ask for Marcus, if you go there, he is a straight shooter, knowledgeable, and very pleasent to interact with. Not at all your typical "used car salesman" experience. Overall, 5 stars for this outfit.

• Great Dealership!

John, thank-you for the feed-back and for doing business with us. Enjoy your Tundra!

Marcus was great to work with... Went to look at a different Toyota, which didn't suit. He mentioned another that hasn't been processed yet, allowed me to look at that one even though it wasn't on their lot yet, came back for test-drive w/ wife & bought truck! Very professional & courteous! Have already recommended Marcus & this dealership to others!! Would buy there again...a true Blessing to work with!!

• Great experience!

Thank-you for telling us about your experience! We were honored to have you as a customer. Enjoy your Titan!

We recently purchased a 2006 Nissan Titan from Marcus at Woodcrest Motors. He was very accommodating and helpful. We discovered a mechanical issue on our test drive, and they promptly had it repaired at a local shop before we took delivery of the truck. Seems to be a place of honest dealings and quality vehicles!

• Exceptional Dealership

Thank-you for your feed-back. We're always glad for customers that come from a distance and drive off with a smile!

We were very pleased with the service we received from Woodcrest Motors and would recommend them to anyone looking for a used truck. We have recommended them to several friends and business associates and even though we work and live in Maryland it was worth the drive. Their service was exceptionable and Marcus was great to deal with. We ended up buying two trucks from them and are very happy with our purchases. Their selection was very good and they were very honest with their pricing and information about the trucks. I would definitely go there again for our next company vehicle and most likely personal truck.

• Lots of pickup trucks

Experience was good. All paperwork was done in advance so I could get in and out without wasted time. Showroom could use a little extra help during busy times. Lots of pickup truck options in a similar condition and price range. Good place to go for a pickup (truck).

Bob, thank-you for giving us feedback on your purchase. I appreciate your patience when we were working with multiple customers at a time! Thank-you for doing business with us and enjoy your truck!

• Bad practice of dealership on selling vehicles.

Husband and I visited this dealer, saw 2 trucks of interest. Dealt with Marcus, when decided to go with the truck my husband wanted, We were told that somebody was interested in this already. They gave no money down to hold it. in regards we did, and also approve within one hour for the loan, under the saying from Marcus, that he had called them and told us that he was giving them till the next morning to get back to him. The next morning came and went, so we called him at 1:00 pm on the 26th of Feb. 2014, to hear him say that he was thinking about it and wanted to call them to see where they were at, he called back and said that they were able to come up with the funds and that he felt it was only the right thing to go with them. To me, it was preference over a customer that was not able to call to keep dealer updated, and let alone not putting deposit down on vehicle. Very bad practice that dealership.

I wish all situations were black and white. When a customer applies for a loan, we try to give them first opportunity even though I know we are not obligated, if we have no deposit to hold the vehicle for them. In this case, our customer applied for the loan and was very happy they could pick it up 2 days later. We try our best to be as fair as possible, although there are usually about three different perspectives of fair! "Person Looking For Truck," I'm sorry timing wasn't quite right this time, but I do appreciate you checking with us for a truck!!!