• Very personable

Verry professional and they took the time to make sure i was satisfied and followed up and continue to follow up .

Tommy, thank-you for making the drive here. Glad we could be of assistance!

Tommy, thank-you for making the drive here. Glad we could be of assistance!

• Great shop!

Was looking for a used diesel truck and this place offered one at a price that was too good to be true. I did my homework and was comfortable making the purchase. My experience with the guys inside was nothing short of fantastic. They were very personable and had a few people in the lot but still made sure to come talk to us when we pulled up. They pretty much left us alone to look at the truck and take it for a test drive, which was nice, no pushy salesmen tactics. We did discover a problem with the A/C on the truck we bought and they offered to fix it but since we didn't live nearby we negotiated the price instead, which they were willing to do since they didn't know about the problem. Expectation management, if you are looking for a show truck, look somewhere else. This place specializes in "work trucks" and that definitely shows. Even the truck I bought has some very minor cosmetic flaws, but the engine and transmission are solid and should last me a very long time. The cosmetics aren't so bad and you really have to be looking for them to notice them. If you are like me and want a good solid, reliable, workhorse and you want to pay a very fair price for it, then you are in the right place and would be hard pressed to find a better place. I would recommend this place to anyone in the work truck market. Only had my truck less that 24 hours but I was so happy with the buying experience that warranted its own review!

• 2011 duramax

Very helpful customer service I would recommended to anyone looking for a used car.

• Duramax lovin!

In love with my new Duramax! It was great working with y'all! I will definitely be back, when buying my next truck. Great service! Very helpful. Plus have the best prices around for diesel trucks. Would suggest them to anyone interested in a great deal on a truck. A+ business!

• Woodcrest Motors, Stevens, PA

Terry, thank-you for making the drive here, we were happy to be able to help you!

Woodcrest Motors made my buying a vehicle nearly painless. I searched many sites and found the vehicle I wanted. They had a great description and many pictures. I called and made arrangements to see the car. I filled out the credit application online. When I called back to check it had not arrived to them, so they took the info over the phone. I was approved by the next day. They were polite and more than helpful. When I arrived the vehicle was extremely clean and all the paperwork was ready. They were very friendly and made buying a vehicle easier than I had anticipated. I would suggest them to all my friends. It was a great experience.

• Pleasant Experience

Enjoyed my experience at Woodcrest. Marcus was a very friendly person and made my experience very easy.

Thomas, thank-you for making the trip here to check out our Lexus. It was a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your car!

• not great

I'm sorry that we couldn't offer a better experience. I do hope that you found a truck that does well for you.

There was only 1 salesperson working in the whole dealership. All of the vehicles on their lot were very dirty and many had several minor issues that should have been fixed before being put on the lot. I didn't get a good feeling about buying from this dealership. It felt like the trucks had some history that wasn't being told.

• Great dealer for trucks

Ulrik, we were honored to work with you in your truck purchase. Wish you the best in your travels!

Woodcrest Motors has an amazing assortment of trucks, if that is what you are looking for. Purchased a Ford F-250 today after haven test driven approximately 10 different trucks. Ask for Marcus, if you go there, he is a straight shooter, knowledgeable, and very pleasent to interact with. Not at all your typical "used car salesman" experience. Overall, 5 stars for this outfit.

• Great Dealership!

John, thank-you for the feed-back and for doing business with us. Enjoy your Tundra!

Marcus was great to work with... Went to look at a different Toyota, which didn't suit. He mentioned another that hasn't been processed yet, allowed me to look at that one even though it wasn't on their lot yet, came back for test-drive w/ wife & bought truck! Very professional & courteous! Have already recommended Marcus & this dealership to others!! Would buy there again...a true Blessing to work with!!

• Great experience!

Thank-you for telling us about your experience! We were honored to have you as a customer. Enjoy your Titan!

We recently purchased a 2006 Nissan Titan from Marcus at Woodcrest Motors. He was very accommodating and helpful. We discovered a mechanical issue on our test drive, and they promptly had it repaired at a local shop before we took delivery of the truck. Seems to be a place of honest dealings and quality vehicles!