Average based on 383 reviews.
  • WONDERFUL

Rosa is a wonderful person. She broke down the process step by step for me. I was nervous but she made me feel at ease.

• Great!

Michelle Hernandez is an EXCELLENT customer service representative. she answered all our questions professionally and put any doubts at ease. Needless to say we're very happy with the cars we bought, and of course with her. Totally recommend

• Hollywood Jerry Green - Great Service!

Awesome Customer Service! I pretty much wrote my own deal and they made it work!

• worst experience you will have

Would not perfer anyone to buy a car here. I've had my car for over a year here . And i'm on disability and get paid once a month. So everytime my payment due , they have a computer on it , so on the second day my car is cut off , two days is all they give me, so when i called about trying to move my payment closer to when i receive my monthly benfits , i was told i would have to come in and refinance my car. What the blank...i know this review probably wont be posted . But i have a friend and her car is the same way . Two days

• THE WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!

THIS HAS BEEN BY FAR THE WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE. AT FIRST CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AMAZING OF COURSE TO GET YOU TO BUY...I HAVE NEVER HAD TO CALL SOMEWHERE WITH SO MANY COMPLAINTS! THE COSTUMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE! NOT HELPFUL AT ALL. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE.

• Fantastic buying experience

Purchased a car for my teen son from Auto Gallery. Luis Delgado was extremely helpful and friendly. The car looks great, rides great, and the overall buying experience was fantastic. This will be the first place I come the next time I am looking for a used car to purchase.

• Satisfied

Generally well satisfied with salesperson (Monica). she treated us respectfully and did not push us into something we did not want.

• Buyer Beware!

I have had the worst experience EVER in all the vehicles I have purchased in my 60 years of age! My "new" truck had to be towed in TWICE in the first 2 weeks of ownership for MAJOR issues. They refuse to be of any assistance at all. Over 2000.00 spent and it STILL isn't operable. Auto Gallery has just blown me off. Now after all is said and done, there are issues with the emmissions system that have been altered and even MORE repairs required. Again, Auto Gallery, Carlos and Joe, take NO responsibility, or even offer to help. All this and my first payment comes due tomorrow! STAY AWAY from these people!

• GREAT!

Everything was great, Monica and Michelle worked very hard and were very patient during the process. Anthony the sales manager also did everything he could to help secure the deal. Definitely will be a repeated customer.

• AWESOME

My experience was awesome, a true blessing. Rosa is a gene.

My experience was awesome, a true blessing. Rosa is a gene.