Average based on 2 reviews
  • Amazing Experience

After first finding a truck in Virginia (9 hours away from Tennessee) the dealer there told me the vehicle was perfect inside and out. I drove all that distance and it had leaks, wiring problems, etc. Leaving a very upsetting feeling when someone lies to you. Then I found this truck 2 hours away at Richard Hughes Auto Sales. The manager that answered was super polite. I told him I was a mechanic. I told him I looked at the mechanical end of a vehicle. Underneath a vehicle looking for leaks and how it runs because a clean outside does not get you from point A to point B. He made sure to take the time to double check underneath the truck. Not only was the manager, but everyone that worked there was polite and kind this is what a person is looking for. They gave me a fair price for my trade in and gave me a fair price on the truck I was looking at. Everything went good. I will never forget Richard Hughes Auto Sales and I will be telling other people about how good, fair, and honest they were and that they need to go to Richard Hughes to buy a vehicle.

• Great Car and Staff

Recently purchased a 2007 Lexus IS250 from Richard Hughes Auto Sales. I was more than happy with the way the staff treated me and how well the car lot was maintained. Has to be one of the nicest Used only car dealerships in the area. All the staff was very friendly. All cars on the lot were well kept up. Test drove a few before deciding on the one I purchased. It was my first stop on looking for a new vehicle thanks to some friends that recommended them to me. Will definitely return in the future when looking for a new vehicle. Do not be scared to go see them. Very pleased.