Cassill Motors

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 124 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• April 4, 2016

I had a great experience at Cassill Motors and will always go back there in the future! They were great at working with my credit and downpayment and ...got me into a vehicle that was better than I expected!

Thank you Tara! It was great to work with you!

May 21, 2018

Sent a request for an f250 and never heard a word from anyone. Very disappointed in the treatment that I recieved. Must not have wanted my business

March 19, 2018

We have purchased 5 vehicles from Cassill Motors, and have NEVER had a problem with the vehicles OR the service. All the repair work has been excell...ent. Cassill really does back their work. They DO what they SAY they will do, and if the repair isn't right, they MAKE IT right....... The whole operation is outstanding, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anybody...... Great bunch of people....

February 15, 2018

We have bought several vehicles from Cassill Motors over the years. Each and every time they listened to what we wanted. If they didn't have what we w...ere looking for at the time, they kept in touch like they said they would for when what we were looking for was coming in. There's no gimmicks or "sign here if this deal will work for you" like some other dealers do. We've always been treated with respect with no run around. The sales experience is AWESOME! We've never felt like a number or just a sale to sell a car. They are there to take care of you for as long as you want. The service experience is just as good as the sales experience. They keep you informed along the way and make sure you're apart of the process. I've never thought twice about taking our vehicles there because they've always taken care of us and everyone else I know that goes there.

August 25, 2017

I found a vehicle online that I liked and sent an email to inquire about it. I was immediately contacted by John Mueller, he answered all my question...s and arranged for me to contact the finance department. And most importantly, he arranged for the vehicle to be delivered to me, since I lived out of town. Stephanie drove it to meet, we did all the paperwork, and she took my trade-in. She also arranged for me to pick up a spare key in the city where I live. Easy, no fuss experience! No pressure and friendly helpful people. I highly recommend Cassill Motors.

It was wonderful to work with you, Paula! Thank you for your kind review and I hope you enjoy your vehicle. Come in and visit if you are ever in the... area!

April 16, 2017

My vw Passat was not cutting it anymore with two small children so we needed something bigger for our growing family. I found an explorer Cassill had ...online called and made an appointment to see it and an Acadia. John Mueller- our salesman was very patient, explained all in the ins and outs of both with my husband and I. I was also especially pleased that we had our 6 month old with us and I am a breastfeeding mother. I had to stop and feed her and not one of those car guys walking around gave it a second look. Thank you for being bf friendly! They also have a great kids area if you have to wait for repairs with kiddos. I would definitely buy again!

Thank you for the review - We are glad you were comfortable here! Don't forget, there is always ice cream in the freezer and juice boxes for the litt...le ones when you come in for oil changes too!

August 16, 2015

Customer service is very influential. The customer service was attentive, patient, and gave understandable information. Car looks good.

Thank you so much - We appreciate your business!

August 9, 2015

I took my 2005 Buick LaCrosse in to ask about some paint touch up work where someone had hit my rear bumper and left the scene. There was some similar... damage on the front bumper as well. I had taken the car to other shops where they did not want to do touch up and quoted me prices to repaint the whole bumper that were more than twice the amount I was quoted by Cassill's. Cassill's fixed the spots like new so that there was no indication that there had ever been any damage on these spots. I was well pleased and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs such work done. You will be dealing with people who truly value their customers and their motto, "Your Friend in the Car Business" really means something.

Fantastic! I'm glad to hear that we were able take care of you. Thank you for your kind words.

July 29, 2015

After receiving poor service from the Honda dealership, Cassill not only fixed our vehicle they charged less then the price the other dealership had q...uoted for the same service. We have always received outstanding service for our family, when buying vehicles or making repairs. Would highly recommend Cassill to anyone. A special thanks to Jay Cassill & Chad VanMeter for a job well done.

Thank you for the recommendation!

July 29, 2015

After receiving poor service from the Honda dealership Cassill Motor solved and made proper repairs on our vehicle. Cassill not only fixed our van the...y fixed it for less than the other dealership was going to charge for the same service. A special thanks to Jay Cassill & Chad VvanMeter for outstanding service.

Thank you for the recommendation!

Cassill Motors