• Great service and value at Cassill Motors!

Thank you Tara! It was great to work with you!

I had a great experience at Cassill Motors and will always go back there in the future! They were great at working with my credit and downpayment and got me into a vehicle that was better than I expected!

Thank you Tara! It was great to work with you!

• Body work: rusty scratch-quarter panel+minor marks

Customer service is very influential. The customer service was attentive, patient, and gave understandable information. Car looks good.

Thank you so much - We appreciate your business!

Thank you so much - We appreciate your business!

• Cassill Collision Center

Fantastic! I'm glad to hear that we were able take care of you. Thank you for your kind words.

I took my 2005 Buick LaCrosse in to ask about some paint touch up work where someone had hit my rear bumper and left the scene. There was some similar damage on the front bumper as well. I had taken the car to other shops where they did not want to do touch up and quoted me prices to repaint the whole bumper that were more than twice the amount I was quoted by Cassill's. Cassill's fixed the spots like new so that there was no indication that there had ever been any damage on these spots. I was well pleased and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs such work done. You will be dealing with people who truly value their customers and their motto, "Your Friend in the Car Business" really means something.

• Outstanding service

Thank you for the recommendation!

After receiving poor service from the Honda dealership, Cassill not only fixed our vehicle they charged less then the price the other dealership had quoted for the same service. We have always received outstanding service for our family, when buying vehicles or making repairs. Would highly recommend Cassill to anyone. A special thanks to Jay Cassill & Chad VanMeter for a job well done.

• Great service

Thank you for the recommendation!

After receiving poor service from the Honda dealership Cassill Motor solved and made proper repairs on our vehicle. Cassill not only fixed our van they fixed it for less than the other dealership was going to charge for the same service. A special thanks to Jay Cassill & Chad VvanMeter for outstanding service.

• Excellent body shop

We appreciate your business and are glad that you are happy with the work! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

Lowell and his crew repaired the major bodywork and touched up some minor scratches and dents. They also detailed the truck which gave it a brand new appearance again. They did a great job at a great price,

• Professional and friendly service.

Thank you for submitting this review - we appreciate your business and look forward to helping again in the future, if the need arises.

Someone drove into the drivers door of my Dodge Dakota. The repair estimate was VERY prompt. Lowell, the manager, is friendly and helpful in every way. His effort in this matter made me, the customer, very comfortable and confident the job would be taken care of correctly. The end result was totally satisfactory. If the need arises, I will use Cassill Motors Body Shop again. The truck looks great. The new door is a good fit with no wind noise at highway speed. A very satisfied customer.

• Excellent service that can not be beat by anyone.

Thank you for your kind words Tammy! We appreciate your business and thank you for telling others about your experiences with us.

I was going to store when I accidently hit the middle medium and blew out my tire. I also broke a strut and other damage. I called Cassill Motors to see if they had any sujestions on how to change the spare tire. They sent out a mechanic with another tire, it took them 15 minutes to get to where I was.. Saving me $75.00 on towing it to them. He changed the tire and then I drove it to their shop. Don't know of ANY repair service centers that would have done that. They kept me posted on the process of fixing and repairing the damages. I have had nothing but the best service with Cassill Motors on all my visits. You are missing out if you don't take your vehicle to Cassill Motors just one time to see for your self and experience the comfortable waiting room, the snacks they have for their guest and drinks available. I have taken my vehicle to many repair shops on the SW Cedar Rapids. But was not happy with service or repairs. They were always telling me that more things had to be done on my car then when I brought it in for. One repair shop actually damaged my middle counsell and tried to hide damages by gluing the crack they had made. Other shops have miss quoted price on repairs and I wound wind up paying a lot more then expected. But not with Cassill Motors. :) Just take your vehicle their one time and you will be hooked on Cassill Motors. I promise this to you all that are reading this review.

• Cassill Motors Collision repair Great Job Guys!

I recently had the front and rear bumpers repainted on my car . Lowell and his crew did a great job and at fair price . I had estimates done at other shops and honestly the other shops could have cared less to do a small non insurance job. These guys were willing to do the work and did it right. Do not let the building scare you. It is nothing flashy on the outside but the work that gets done on the inside is all that counts to me. When you talk to a manager with paint under his nails, you now he cares about what he is doing and working.I have nothing but good things to say about this company.So far they have been true to their word and do a great job and not pushed me into selling me other services .

Thank you for the review! We are working on improving our facility and hope to greatly improve the appearance of our building soon. I'm so glad that you were able to see past that - Lowell really does love his work. I will pass on your kind words to him!

• Getting my Jeep fixed in the auto body department

Thank you Tanya! We appreciate your business!

It was very easy to set up to appointment and get me car fixed after having an unfortunate accident. Lowell in the Auto Body repair was very knowledgeable and the customer service he provided was excellent. Highly recommended!

Thank you Tanya! We appreciate your business!