4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 100 reviews

New Used Service

100 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McKenna Audi from DealerRater.com

Top Buying Experience Ever
    March 29, 2018

The entire staff was extremely helpful and made great efforts to ensure gag my experience was top of the line. Everyone represented Audi well and mad...e sure to enhance the feeling and luxury of not only the vehicle, but the brand. Everything from the presentation to my treatment was in a grand scale. I had filled out a credit application early in the morning before the shop was even opened and within minutes Johnny Azoulay, the sales manger, and Brian Sarabia contacted me. The entire staff knew I was on limited time and did everything possible to expedite my purchase and trade in; by the time I got to the dealership, everything was prepared. Jeremy Bullock was in front of the dealership waiting for me to greet me, which was a nice surprise. Everyone treated me with open arms and communicated every detail. They met every expectation and went above and beyond, in my opinion. Pablo was very helpful and ensured I understood everything about my contract. Throughout my visit, every person that was working with me ensured I was confortable and checked if I needed anything whatsoever. They were cognizant of my time restraint so made sure to update me on where everythig was during the process. I was able to purchase the car I wanted within an hour on a really busy day. I would return for another future purchase hair because of these guys!!!

McKenna Audi

Hello, and thanks for sharing your recent 5 star experience with Pablo, Jeremy, and Johnny here at McKenna Audi! We're beyond thrilled to read your ki...nd review, and we'd like to extend a warm welcome to the McKenna Family! Congrats on your new Audi, and we sincerely look forward to seeing you in our store anytime in the future. Enjoy every mile ahead!

Employees Worked With
    Best Dealership Experience Ever!!!
    March 29, 2018

The entire staff was extremely helpful and made great efforts to ensure my experience was top of the line. Everyone represented Audi well and made su...re to enhance the feeling and luxury of not only the vehicle, but the brand. Everything from the presentation to my treatment was in a grand scale. I had filled out a credit application early in the morning before the shop was even opened and within minutes Johnny Azoulay, the sales manger, and Brian Sarabia contacted me. The entire staff knew I was on limited time and did everything possible to expedite my purchase and trade in; by the time I got to the dealership, everything was prepared. Jeremy Bullock was in front of the dealership waiting for me to greet me, which was a nice surprise. He and Johnny made sure I was well taken care of throughout my time waiting. Everyone treated me with open arms and communicated every detail. They met every expectation and went above and beyond, in my opinion. Pablo was very helpful and ensured I understood everything about my contract. Throughout my visit, every person that was working with me ensured I was confortable and checked if I needed anything whatsoever. They were cognizant of my time restraint so made sure to update me on where everythig was during the process. I was able to purchase the car I wanted within an hour on a really busy day. I would return for another future purchase hair because of these guys!!!

Efficient and polite.
    March 27, 2018

This is a great place to have your car serviced. Hayden was efficient and polite. He helped me out with everything that I needed including a ride hom...e so that I did not have to wait and a ride back when my car was done.

McKenna Audi

Hello Alexander, Thanks for sharing your recent 5 star service experience with Hayden here at South Bay BMW! We're thrilled to read your kind review..., and we'd like to thank you for choosing us here at South Bay for your BMW service needs. Enjoy the road ahead in your Ultimate Driving Machine!

Service At Audi
    March 24, 2018

Great service but unfortunate no coffee or pastries were offered like in the past!

Hello, and thanks for sharing your recent positive service experience with us here at McKenna Audi! We're pleased to read your kind review, and we'd l...ike to thank you for choosing us here at McKenna for your Audi service needs. Enjoy the road ahead!

Amazing and friendly customer service!:)
    March 21, 2018

My visit to McKenna Audi was really a nice experience. The representative who helped me was named Art and I can say that he was extremely professiona...l, helpful, and explained everything clearly. I will always choose to go to this particular dealership because of how I am treated there. Thank you for caring. Sincerely, Rebecca Cruz

McKenna Audi

Hello, and thanks for sharing your recent 5 star experience with Art here at McKenna Audi! We're thrilled to read about your time with us, and we'd li...ke to thank you for being a part of the McKenna Family! Enjoy the road ahead, and we're here for you anytime in the future for all things Audi.

Pampered and Pleased
    March 19, 2018

It was so easy. I made the appointment with David. He showed me just the Audit Q5 that I wanted. It couldn't have been a more pleasant buying exper...ience. I will definitely recommend David and McKenna to my friends.

McKenna Audi

Hi Jayne, Thanks for sharing your recent 5 star experience with David here at McKenna Audi! We're quite pleased to read your review, and we'd like t...o congratulate you on your Audi Q5. Welcome to the McKenna Family, and we sincerely look forward to seeing you in our store anytime in the future for scheduled service, parts / accessories, and all things Audi. Enjoy the road ahead!

David Kim

Audi Technologist

Awesome customer service
    March 9, 2018

Hayden provided my wife and I with excellent customer service. This is one of the reasons why we continue doing business at Mckenna Audi Thank you H...ayden very much

McKenna Audi

Hello, and thanks for sharing your recent 5 star service experience with Hayden here at McKenna Audi! We're very pleased to read your kind review, and... we'd like to thank you and your wife for choosing us here at McKenna for your Audi service needs. Enjoy the road ahead!

McKenna Audi Service Review
    March 6, 2018

Always been THE PLACE for either buying a new car or getting my car serviced. Keep up the standards and I am sure you are bound to grow more.

Hello, and thanks for sharing your recent 5 star service experience with us here at McKenna Audi! We're pleased to read your kind review, and we'd lik...e to thank you for choosing us here at McKenna for your Audi service needs. Enjoy the road ahead!

Audi A3 Service
    March 4, 2018

McKenna Audi has been my 'service' dealer from way before I owned my current A3. Due to honest service reps such as David Salzie, I keep coming back.... I commute 500 miles per work week. I truly need to feel my Audi will deliver me to work & back every day and not leave me stranded on the side of the freeway. David Salzie insures that and provides the confidence I require each and every time my car is serviced by recommending procedures my Audi will need in the future. I am more than happy with all services I receive from McKenna Audi as result.

Amazing
    March 3, 2018

Been wanting to trade in my mustang for a few years. The dealership finally got me out of it and put me in a new A5 with no hassle at all . Great plac...e

McKenna Audi

Hi Alex, Thanks for sharing your recent 5 star experience with both Edgar and Pablo here at McKenna Audi! We're very pleased to read your review, an...d we'd like to congratulate you on your new A5. Welcome to the McKenna Family, and we sincerely look forward to seeing you in our store anytime in the future for scheduled service, parts, and all things Audi. Enjoy the road ahead!

10850 Firestone Blvd Norwalk, CA 90650