3.7
Average based on 3 reviews
  • nothing back

I've ask twice if they still had a Ranger Truck within two weeks. Received nothing back. No way I would buy anything from these people !!

• curtisl jones

auto solution is a car lot that i would like to do business with mr. roosevelt is a great person i went to decatur yesterday to bob brady to check out a 2001 sububan the the sales person was great but the bank would not finance a 2001 chevy sububan im looking for a 2001 to a 2003 sububan and i hope that i can get it finance

• Excellent Buying Experience.

Thanks to Ed, Paul and Mike. They made my online buying experience very positive and easy. I am someone that would never buy a car without seeing it and throughly inspecting it in person. This time it was different however. I found the car I am looking for only 2000 miles away. I emailed Auto Solution and received a phone call within the same day (actually within 15 mins). The team at Auto Solution was so professional, Informative and helpful. they returned every call with answered to my questions. They even helped me get a proper Pre Purchase inspection at a near by dealer. Every thing went great with these guys. They even called me after I received the car 2000 miles away to make sure that everything is okay and that I am happy with the purchase. Now that is customer service. Thanks guys, I will be back for more and will recommend friends and families to you. Awesome Car, unbeatable price and great service. don't look any further. these guys do it right.