Woodville Auto Finance, LLC.

• Great experience

I got my car 2 years ago. Very easy process, very friendly staff. They worked with me at all times. Never had one problem with them or my car. I would recommend to anyone. My mom also got a car here and she felt the same as I do. Good place to go.

• Excellent rating

Woodville auto has excellent customer service...Beth has been very helpful in the process and they offer reasonable affordable rates for the vehicle you want!!!

• Woodville auto finance

Customer service is great, getting a car is easy and fast and they work with your every need.

• satisfied customer

Great customer service. I am satisfied with my experience as a customer with Woodville auto finance!!

• average everything

The employees were friendly. They worked with me when times got tough an never threatened to repo the car.

• Buy here Pay Here

I looked at other reviews and saw good and bad reviews. I know I have bad credit so I have to go to a dealership that would finance me. What i found from Woodville and working with Mo that I had a lot of options. So I bought a car that I can afford and was happy with the process that I went through.

• they are used cars people

i had a great experience at this place when i went in to buy a car earlier this year. they had a gorgeous suv i just had to have but they sold it before i could get there :( anyways i talked to moe and we walked around the lot and i found a newer car which id definitely a betetr choice for me. i had a problem with tps thing on my tire or whatever and they replaced it for me with no issue and replaced my battery after i left my lights on overnight one time... oops! they were super nice to me and gave me an awesome deal for buying the car in cash.

• disappointed

The lot appears much larger on their website than it actually is. It is crowded with cars packed so closely together it is hard to walk around the cars to get a good look at them. Most of the cars have body/paint damage, or quite a bit of rust. The saleman I dealt with was friendly, but didn't seem to know a lot about the cars, other than the price(s). Once the selection was made, he disappeared and the finacials were handled by someone else. This is service? I will say that the paperwork took very little time, and they fully explain what will happen if you miss a payment. No grace period, no late charges, they will repo the car. No ifs ands or buts. If you want it back, you must pay off the outstanding amount. If you don't want it back, you still have to make the payments because you signed a loan agreement. If you are in need of a car quickly, you can get through the whole process in less than an hour, if you are willing to accept a vehicle that runs but looks..."well used" shall we say?

• Efficient and plesant

Friendly staff, able and willing to answer all questions. If there was an issue with the car, there was a speedy result. Service done with honesty and integrity. Would refer the business to anyone looking to buy a nice vehicle.

• Awesome everything

i really liked this dealership. was very helpful and informative.

i really liked this dealership. was very helpful and informative.