Penn Auto Sales of Rt. 21

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Outstanding dealer and staff
    December 31, 2014

From the moment you go in you feel confident because its only very good quality cars that Penn Auto Sales sells and the owner and the staff are outsta...nding people. I was very happy that I found this place. If you need to buy a used car then this dealership is the place.

Thank you for the kind words!

Great experience!
    December 26, 2014

In an area where there is plenty of competition, Penn Auto Sales has no doubt the best used car customer service I have ever experienced. Me and my wi...fe shopped around for our van for months until we stumbled upon this dealership. From the quality of service, to the broad selection of vehicles it was great. Our salesman worked with us until we were happy. I highly recommend this place to anybody who is looking for a used car.

Thank you for the kind words!

Penn Auto Sales of Rt. 21