• Great Service

The staff was friendly and made sure to explain what was done during the service of my truck. The facilities were clean and inviting.

• Great Service

Efficient service including great advice from Wade, the service manager. Wade also provided me with information needed for routine maintenance in the future.

• Mike at Gates always gets it done

As usual Mike was fantastic. The Camry Hyrbid is an excellent vehicle and I love to drive it. The gas mileage is incredible at 40 mpg.

• Routine maintenance check

All of my expectations were met or exceeded. Expectations were met.Sevice people were very courteous. The waiting room was very clean. The service was completed within the hour that was priomised.

• Professional, Quick, Routine Service

I arrived 15 minutes early, the service writer greeted me with a smile and proceeded to write up the service order, he explained what was going to be serviced and checked. He also informed me of a factory recall that should be taken care of in the near future. While I was buying a pair of windshield wiper blades, from the Parts Department, the service manager, Wade, took time to ask me how I was feeling and talk for a few minutes. I am sure he was busy, but he had time to talk with me. As a customer of 17 years, this makes me feel appreciated. The following day I returned to Gates Toyota, with a friend, and was greeted by Landon, who sold my wife and I our first Tundra 17 years ago. I feel appreciated whenever I visit Gates Toyota and will continue to let them service our Tundras.

• Service on my 2008 Toyota. Hig with 192,000 miles.

Rapid in and out with cost estimate in line with estimate from Wade. They also took me to and from my office..

• Unusually good buying experience

The low-pressure, friendly manner displayed by everyone. Jason listened to what we were looking for and showed us the right models. He knows his cars. Jeff was informative and made final purchase details move along quite smoothly. All in all, a really good buying experience.

• New Car Purchase

I liked the sales and the finance people that I dealt with person. Good selection of cars. I had no problems with anything.

• great service,

personal attention from Mike McNally and he was available to answer all my questions and provide a thorough overview of the features of the 2017 RAV 4

• dealer servie

people easy to work and service people are trustworthy. Also easy to make appointments. not all Toyota dealers provide same level of quality serv...

people easy to work and service people are trustworthy. Also easy to make appointments. not all Toyota dealers provide same level of quality service