• Great Service

Fast friendly service each time you come in they act as though you are apart of the Gates Team always giving you suggestion own what show be done with out pressure

• Best service in area

Honest service. Performed service requested and didn't try to sell other services. Service department keeps me coming back. My service adviser Brian is the best

• Great service

Gates is a well known and reputable dealership. We appreciate the ease of the sales process and the friendly salesman Trent Jackson.

• EXCELLENT SERVICE

VERY QUICK AND EFFICIENT SERVICE. THIS QUALITY OF SERVICE IS WHAT MAKES IT WORTHWHILE TO PURCHASE A TOYOTA CAR. THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT TOYOTA ON IRELAND ARE RELIABLE AND GOOD TO WORK WITH. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

• Looking for good used car

Friendly - knowledgeable- helpful - accommodating - considerate of my time. The salesman knew what I was looking for and was able to meet my needs perfectly.

• Great service experience!

Needed some new tires and to have some minor work done. Everyone was great. Brian did a great job of explaining what needed to be done and why it would benefit us in the long run. DJ did a great job as well.

• When i call they are very helpful

Everybody was friendly, and I deal with Brian in the service dept, and he is very helpful. when I call I can always get my car in to service

• Great selection

I really like the car I purchased. Sales process including test drive was good. Sales showroom, offices and facilities were large, spacious and separate from the Repair shop.

• Great service experience

Quick efficient and complete service experience. Was impressed with the tech. Great operation and cus service reps we're friendly and knowledgeable

• Great service

Everyone was friendly and helpful. Called service department when we were traveling with a question and Wade was very helpful.