Stallion Auto Sales, Inc

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 19 reviews

Call This Dealer

• OVERLY SATISFIED
    September 10, 2016

A BIG thanks to JR and Jamal for working with my husband and I so well! My husband and I went to Stallion Sales knowing exactly what car we wanted (20...13 Ford Edge) . We got to the dealership, told them exactly what car we were looking to buy and they right away, handed us the keys, told us to take it out on a test drive with complete confidence and after checking out the car, and test driving it my husband and I wanted it, but sadly, my husband did not have enough credit built up. Yet, JR and Jamal helped my husband and I out the most they could. The monthly payments were a little too high for us, but we told them it's fine , that we could work with those payments, YET after telling them it's okay to pay that amount each month they still insisted on getting us a better deal. My husband and I were not even there for an hour and they made us feel like we were the only customers there even though it was super busy, they were able to get us the price range (payment of each month) to a lower price to help us out. But OVERALL , My husband and I are BEYOND satisfied ! I would recommend this dealership with anyone! They work with you, even if you don't have much to put down on any vehicle, or you want your monthly payments to be low. Very happy that my husband and I could walk out with the car we had our eyes on from the beginning! Thank you!!

JR is awesome....Go see him today!
    July 22, 2016

Go check out JR, he's so amazing. I walked in to look at a Mercedes SLK 320 and walked out with a Audi A5. He went above and beyond for me which made ...me feel very important. If you want a great experience go and see him today. I promise you'll be happy. There are several people out there to buy a car from however there are very few that will work magic for you. Trust me, go see him today. I want everyone to have a great experience like I did so stop by and check him out.

Let the buyer beware
    March 9, 2016

I thought about this for awhile. I was looking for a 10 y.o. luxury car and found an S class Mercedes at Stallion with only 74K miles, I purchased it ...the same day. After a few weeks I started having problems and took it into the dealership. 1. Transmission leak 2. Motor mounts bad 3. Pneumatic door closers bad. 4. Front steering needed repair. 5. TPMS will not work. 6. What bothered me the most is that it had light hail damage, it can not be seem in direct sunlight. I even took the car to a body shop and the guy their said he couldn't see the damage but when the light is right it shows up. I looked the car over three times before I bought it and didn't notice the hail damage. So I know, Let the buyer beware !!! But if you are purchasing a car it should be inspected before you make a deal. --

I Highly recommend this Car Sales Center...
    January 19, 2016

Thank you Jamal and JR for a very good buying experience. I love my Chrysler Sebring convertible. I really felt like the only customer you had on a ve...ry busy day, really appreciate the kind treatment I saw you giving all your customers, as well as me. I will definitely send friends to your sales center. You have a lot full of really nice cars. I found my Chrysler convertible on your website, found your sales center...and it was the only car I looked at. You made the whole buying experience a really good one. Once again, my hat is off to Jamal and JR for a great, fast and easy buying experience. Did I say how much I love my convertible....? If anyone is looking for a really good buying experience, and a really great car, check Stallion Autos first...

great experience
    July 20, 2015

Great experience buying a car from Omar. They have a great selection of really nice cars and the entire process was really efficient and easy. Would d...efinitely buy another car from Stallion.

Patience is a Virtue
    October 8, 2014

All I can say...Omar is a great guy who cares about his customers. If you deal with him for your car buying experience, he'll go above and beyond to m...ake sure you're a satisfied! Good luck!

NICE GUY/EXCELLENT SERVICE
    September 2, 2014

I DEALT WITH JAMAL AND HE WAS A VERY GOOD AND HONEST MAN. I BOUGHT AN INFINITI FX35 AND I HAD SOME ISSUES WITH THE CAR. JAMAL HELPED ME TO FIX CAR. HE... ALSO GAVE ME ANOTHER CAR TO USE WHILE MY INFINITI FX35 IS BEEN FIXED.

Excellent Customer Service, Great deals
    August 22, 2014

By far the best auto car dealership I've ever step foot on. The customer service from Omar and Jamal was outstanding. These two guys were very friendl...y and helpful.

Car purchase
    August 21, 2014

Thank you for my 2007 Mercedes. Easy staff to deal with. I will come back again. Thank you Omar.

Great dealership
    August 21, 2014

Great people to deal with. Quality cars with high quality service. Highly recommended.

Stallion Auto Sales, Inc