494 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Delong Ford Inc from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing as usual!!!

Amazing as usual!!! We just traded in our third car to DeLongs, and as usual the service was awesome! All it took was a phone call, test drive, and a call letting me know paper work was ready to sign. Woody is absolutely fantastic! He's very patient if you are picky, and never tries to sell you something out of your range. You are never pressured into buying something, and never hassled as soon as you step foot on the car lot. We have had past vehicles serviced at DeLong's, from basic oil changes to replacing ball joints. Matt and the service department always do an awesome job! The customer service is always top notch! One time truly sticks out in my mind! I called Jonathon at 6pm on a Friday night stuck 5 hours from home. Jonathon and Matt loaded up a car and brought it to us and flat bedded my car home so we could continue our vacation! They truly went above and beyond what needed to be done! I can honestly say that we will never buy car from anyone other than Delong's. Thank you for making the car buying experience so pleasant and easy!! Keep up the GREAT work guys!!!

• Great Job.
    September 20, 2017

Car was in and out in the scheduled time. Job performed was the recall door latch replacement. I was promptly notified when car was ready for pickup.

• Amazing to work with!
    September 19, 2017

We perchesed a F350 new. The sales team was great to work with and the prices can't be beat. Very excited to be driving this new F350.

DeLong Ford, Inc.

We're so happy to hear this Billy! Thanks for the awesome review!

DeLong Ford, Inc.

We're so happy to hear this Billy! Thanks for the awesome review!

• Outstanding
    September 19, 2017

DeLong Ford, Inc.

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you for taking the time to drive to us and to write this review!!

Brenda was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in selecting my new truck. Even staying after close to go over various options and trucks. It was well worth the hour drive to deal with Delong!!

• Great Experience
    September 15, 2017

Mike and the service department stayed late to get the car ready so my daughter didn't have to wait another day to get it.

DeLong Ford, Inc.

Awesome! Thanks for the great review Tammy!

DeLong Ford, Inc.

Awesome! Thanks for the great review Tammy!

• No b.s.
    September 13, 2017

DeLong Ford, Inc.

We're thrilled to hear this Doug!! Thank you for choosing DeLong Ford and for this excellent review! :)

Courteous and Honest. We have been customers there for 16 years for a reason. Bought cars there and had them serviced there. Always willing to work with you!

• Great Service
    September 11, 2017

They were very friendly and helpful during the whole process. They answered all the questions that I had and gave a great deal on the vehicle.

DeLong Ford, Inc.

We're thrilled to hear this Kyle! Thank you!!

DeLong Ford, Inc.

We're thrilled to hear this Kyle! Thank you!!

• Atmosphere of the good ol home town dealership
    September 10, 2017

Brenda and the staff at DeLongs was very great to deal with for my wife and I, Never did we feel pressure to make decision

DeLong Ford, Inc.

We're so happy to hear this :) Thank you for the 5 stars!

DeLong Ford, Inc.

We're so happy to hear this :) Thank you for the 5 stars!

• Great service with a hassle free environment
    September 10, 2017

DeLong Ford, Inc.

Awesome!! We're thrilled to hear this Kyle - Thank you for choosing DeLong and for this fantastic review!

This is the first vehicle I've bought from Delong. Will definitely be back in the future. Vehicles are priced reasonable and staff is willing to work with you. Brenda was an excellent sales woman even after the deal was done. Made sure I had all the vehicles featured figured out before I left. 5 stars to her!

• Great small town dealer
    September 9, 2017

DeLong Ford, Inc.

We're so happy to hear this John! Thank you for this wonderful review!

Great buying experience with Brenda. This small down dealer has a great feel with no pushy sales people. The people here couldn't be any better! Financing was easy and they got me a great rate

DeLong Ford, Inc.

We're so happy to hear this John! Thank you for this wonderful review!