Delong Ford Inc

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

636 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Delong Ford Inc from DealerRater.com

• July 3, 2014

Amazing as usual!!! We just traded in our third car to DeLongs, and as usual the service was awesome! All it took was a phone call, test drive, and a ...call letting me know paper work was ready to sign. Woody is absolutely fantastic! He's very patient if you are picky, and never tries to sell you something out of your range. You are never pressured into buying something, and never hassled as soon as you step foot on the car lot. We have had past vehicles serviced at DeLong's, from basic oil changes to replacing ball joints. Matt and the service department always do an awesome job! The customer service is always top notch! One time truly sticks out in my mind! I called Jonathon at 6pm on a Friday night stuck 5 hours from home. Jonathon and Matt loaded up a car and brought it to us and flat bedded my car home so we could continue our vacation! They truly went above and beyond what needed to be done! I can honestly say that we will never buy car from anyone other than Delong's. Thank you for making the car buying experience so pleasant and easy!! Keep up the GREAT work guys!!!

May 24, 2018

Drove 60 plus miles from Palos Park and left with the car I inquired about. Wonderful people involved in each step of the purchase process

May 24, 2018

We were looking for a 2014 Ford Escape for our daughter. We found one online at DeLong Ford. So we drove the hour north to take a look. We were met... by BJ Johnson, who immediately brought the car for us to test drive. BJ was so pleasant and easy to work with...from start to finish! Prices were great from the get go! Great small town, friendly experience! We would definitely recommend BJ and this dealership! Thank you!

May 22, 2018

We are so grateful to have met such wonderful people! Brenda went above and beyond with customer service as well as helpful advice! I've never felt li...ke family at a dealership... until today! You haven't seen the last of us - we are forever grateful. 😁

May 16, 2018

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Doug was great to work with. I felt no pressure and he was able to get me the vehicle I wante...d for a fair price. Thanks so much for everything.

May 14, 2018

Everyone was so helpful!! Anything I needed they were able to accommodate! It was a very nice experience and I would recommend them to anyone looking ...for a car!

May 13, 2018

Was able to find the car, do the credit app, and set up a time to test drive the car all online. When we got there, our sales rep was busy so Brenda s...tepped in and got us the keys for the test drive. It was a very easy process. The people there were friendly and helpful. We found a problem with the car and they ordered the part before we left and fixed it for free. We drove 1 1/2 hours and would do it again to work with this dealer!

May 11, 2018

Easy buying experience! Great folks to work with in a no-hassle, no-fuss atmosphere. I will enjoy my 2018 F-250 superduty for many years to come. Tha...nks BJ and Woody for all your help in making my buying experience simple and easy.

May 9, 2018

Buying my Ford pickup was a breeze with Brenda Lawless. I would strongly recommend seeing her if you are interested in purchasing a car- helpful, qui...ck, and knowledgeable.

May 6, 2018

Just call, tell them what you want. They fax you some options. Pick the car, do your online financing (if neeeded), tell them when you want to pick up... the car and you are in and out in about one hour. Easy and no pain.

Delong Ford Inc