Average based on 12 reviews.
  • Straight forward and great customer service!

Thanks Moe for treating like a customer not like most dealerships when they see a woman walk on the lot they treat you like your stupid. The buying experience great and would definitely return for my next purchase.

• Great Service

Very happy will entire experience at Sal's Auto Sales. Everyone was very helpful and the deal was put together quickly with ease.

• Worst cars dealership in Oklahoma

DON'T EVER GO to this dealership. They're the worst people that you can deal with. All cars are over priced

• Fast and helpful

Negotiation was very fast. They came down 1500 from the price listed on this site. The car was very clean, and was the absolute nicest vehicle in the price range.

• Great

Wonderful wonderful service great great customer service very fast process friendly people

• great customer service

these people treat you like a human, unlike all the other dealerships i have been to. i recommend you come here for the next car you want to buy

• Fathi

Great service and very straight forward. i highly recommend the visit.

Great service and very straight forward. i highly recommend the visit.

• easy deal

i love the car i bought from Sal's. their prices are reasonable. my deal was easy and quick:)

All of us here at Sal's appreciate your kind words. It makes me very happy when one our customers are very satisfied with all the services we provided here. We are one of the few used dealerships that are very understanding, provide the best selection, and never try to rush the sale. Please do tell all of your friends and family about us here at Sal's so we can excel in our business and satisfy all the future clients.

• Brooklyn Bad Boy

The service and expertise here at Sal's is more than excellent. They welcomed me greatly and answered all of my questions with honest and open sincerity. The cars here are in great shape and Sal's has a service center to address all and any concerns. I am working on purchasing my second vehicle here and plan on purchasing another for my other son. I highly recommend Sal's Auto to everyone and all. My first car from Sal's is still running great. The care that has been given to my Honda is outstanding. I bought it used but it runs new.

• Great Buying Experiance

I purchased a Honda Accord from this dealership, they are great people to deal with and they were informative and easy to Deal with. i like the way they do business and i will buy another car from them in the near future.