Call This Dealer

Used

• Great experience

Ninety-five percent of the cars on the lot are rebuilt, with prices that reflect that. The quality of the mechanical work is excellent. Our salesman, ...Brad, was helpful and knowledgeable. They submit your credit app to multiple lenders, so that there is competition. Ended up with the car we wanted at a good price and a very competitive rate. Only false note was offering an after-market warranty that has a poor online reputation. Made things as easy as they could be. Willing to show us cars that hadn't been rebuilt yet, in case we were interested and willing to wait, rather than pushing us to take something off the lot immediately. Car came with a decent set of tires, too.

• Honest Service

Prompt responses when I emailed about a specific car. Test drove a few in addition to the one I wanted. Brian was very patient and helpful. Was disapp...ointed that the one I originally chose didn't have an expection sticker, since they knew I was prepared to buy and pre-approved, but that is my only negative comment about this dealer. They fixed a cosmetic flaw we saw, and were very upfront about their cars having rebuilt titles. Offered to show "before" repair pictures of the vehicle. After I brought the car home I did notice a few other small cosmetic as well as sunroof issues, but didn't bother pursuing repair. Anyway, overall positive experience, I love the vehicle.

• Trustworthy Auto Shop

I have had exceptional experiences with Marty's: bought a used car which was a gem and at a good price as well (had been shopping all over Chittenden ...county Vermont) and getting way overpriced quotes), have had very satisfactory service done on the vehicle (had put 40,000 miles on it since purchase) and find them to be knowledgeable, friendly, go out of their way to make things work for the customer. As a senior citizen, I have become increasingly aware of the risks of buying and maintaining cars, and I have walked away from more than one dealership due to outrageous quotes and condescending attitudes (often towards women as well as seniors). It's not like I just drive around town, in a year, I log > 20,000 miles and need a reliable rig. I found no need to worry at Marty's, have had straightforward dealings, both in purchase and repair, am able to schedule service easily, and find the bottom line is reasonable (nice not to be overcharged ). Other friends and family shop here as well.

• Did not contact me

I saw a vehicle I was interested in on Cars.co and also the dealers website. I first contacted them thru Cars.com and after 1 week no word from them. ...I then looked at teh website again and the vehicle was still listed, so I e-mailed them thru there site. Still have not heard from them and it has been weeks. I will not be contacting them again, I will take my business elsewhere. Sorry Marty's Auto

• Overall Terrific Experience

After shopping Shelburne Rd dealers coming to Marty's ended up being a near perfect experience. We had invested several hours with other dealers to at...tempt to get pricing on our trade and purchase of a new used vehicle. The games that were played were unreal and resulted in a serious waste of time and countless calls from sales people. We found a great car that was repaired from a minor accident, they had photos to show the before repair damage and were upfront with zero pressure through the process. We even ended up changing our auto and home insurance on the spot because the quote was almost half of what we we're paying. Keep up the good work guys! We'll be back this winter for a pickup truck.

• Big Savings

We have bought several cars from Marty's over the years and have always been happy with our purchases. I recently ran into one of the guys from Marty'...s and he was telling me how they can save us a ton of money on our insurance and get us better coverage. I was pretty skeptical at first, but figured it wouldn't hurt to look into. To cut a long story short, we ended up switching our auto, home, and even my business insurance - now we have better coverage on all fronts and our annual premiums were cut by almost 50%. And on top of all of this, the change over was easy and didn't take a ton of time.

• Another Great Vehicle...

Our family purchased our eigth vehicle from Marty's Auto and are completely satisfied as usual. We purchased a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee for significan...tly less than market value. We had to bring it back for brake work recently. They offered us loaner and worked with our schedule to complete the work. It is comforting to be able to do business with a trustworthy establishment. We were also able to take advantage of a new insurance program they offer. We were able to save almost $50 a month and got better coverage. Much appreciated!!

• The Best Car Buying Experience

My wife and I just purchased two cars from Marty’s Auto. A 2008 Saturn Outlook and a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan and we couldn’t be happier with the expe...rience!!. No Aggressive sales people swooping down just looking at cars in the parking lot, no pressure on making any sale, no salesman “going to the manager to help you get a better deal”, and no messing with the numbers. They have done exactly what they said they would , upfront and honest during the whole process. They also have a new insurance program could save you money while you are there. It saved my a grand a year. I will Buy from them again and would recommend you stop by and see for yourself Gary

• AWESOME Service!

I had an impeccable experience working with Marty's Auto. I found them online and fell in love with their selection (I have good friends in VT). I wor...ked specifically with Travis, he helped me with anything I needed and answered all of my questions (which were many)! The process was very fast and my car will be finished next week and they're even shipping it out to me! I can't wait! So glad I went with Marty's. Definitely will come back for my next car! Thanks guys!

• More worried about the time than the customer.

I was very unimpressed with this dealership. I had schedule an appointment to test drive an hour before they closed and was under the impression that ...this was okay. When I arrived the salesman apparently "wasn't told" about my appointment and assisted me the best he could while he was with other customers. After my 1st test drive he promptly reminded me when they closed (by now it was 4:40 and they close at 5) and to keep an eye on the time when I went for my 2nd test drive. I come from a customer service background and in sales you should never pressure customer for time, it makes them feel uncomfortable most times and no one wants to make a split second decision when buying a car. He followed up a day later and in the voicemail told me he'd be leaving in 15 minutes yet to call me at my own convenience.... If he truly wanted the sale he would've never pressured me for time in person or over the phone. Truth is, I wanted the car but I didn't want to buy it from someone who only cares about their schedule and made my visit an uncomfortable one.

Marty's Auto