Right Choice Automotive

Call This Dealer

Used

• GREAT DEALERSHIP!
    November 21, 2014

I bought a 02 Miata last month and have waited on this review so I could make sure that I had the car looked at and all was okay. Now that I have, EVE...RYTHING WAS WONDERFUL!!! Car is in great shape and the purchase process was quick and simple. Thanks guys and and I'll certainly recommend friends and family your way!

Thank you for the chance to have served you!

Great place to get a used car!!
    February 9, 2018

This review should have been done in Oct 2017. I was looking for a good used car without luck. My finances where my biggest concern. Both Steve and... Aubrey were so kind to me and not pushy at all. I bought this beautiful car, after my other car was totaled in an accident. I was devastated that my old car that was in perfect condition was gone. They worked with me, and I am finally loving my car. I get more compliments on the car. If, anyone is looking for a good used car, go to Right Choice Automotive. I was so emotional about losing m y1997 car to an accident. Steve worked with me on the price, so I would be able to get this car. They are honest, friendly, and caring. I did not know, if I could love another car. But, I am finally loving this one. Steve was right there to answer questions, etc. If, I needed to by another used car, it would be from them. Do not go to the dealerships to look at used cars. Go to RIGHT CHOICE AUTOMOTIVE!!. They are the best!!

Great honest customer service
    December 28, 2017

Spent weeks searching used car dealerships and this place was by far the best. Were very honest and organized and had everything about the vehicle doc...umented for me to see. Also we're not pushy in trying to make a sale. Walked away a happy customer with a new car.

‘03 Mini
    November 16, 2017

My 2nd purchase with Right Choice...Steve was awesome to work with again. He is very knowledgeable on the vehicles he sells, straight forward, no pres...sure sales...highly recommend!!!

Great buying experience
    August 17, 2017

Steve was very helpful but not pushy. He made the buying process very easy. Love the truck we bought. Would definitely recommend.

Steve and Aubrey were great to work with!
    May 26, 2017

The vehicles on the lot were of quality and reasonably priced. Steve and Aubrey were very knowledgeable on the car's history. They offered to put th...e vehicle up on a lift so that we could better inspect the underside. There was no pressure and the overall process was quite painless. We drove from East Mesa and wouldn't hesitate to make the drive again to make a purchase.

Diana
    March 30, 2017

Couldn't be happier. I looked everywhere fore a car then I could afford that was extremely clean inside and out. I looked at both independent owners ...and car dealerships and nothing even came close to the car I got it right choice. They checked it out completely for me before they would give it to me with their mechanic. They found a few things that needed updating and after checking with different mechanics, found that not only were they right but they are mechanic also beat the price of my own. I'll buy all my cars from right choice!

Very poor communication skills in response to inqu
    March 12, 2017

The person I interacted with at this dealership emails as if he's on Twitter. No Greeting, no Salutation, just one word responses. Pathetic.

Pretty decent guys!
    December 11, 2016

The owners are brothers who take pride in their work and they def provide good customer service. Easy process and virtually painless buying experience.... No regrets would buy from them again or refer friends and family.

Great Company!
    November 1, 2016

I recently bought a Smart car from them and everything was smooth and professional. I will be recommending them to all my friends and family who may b...e in need of a car. Fantastic experience!

Right Choice Automotive