Jeff Schmitt Mazda

New (888) 436-9114 (888) 436-9114
Used (866) 539-0489 (866) 539-0489
Service (937) 458-5931 (937) 458-5931

(1,443 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

mullinmc@aol.com

My salesman, Steve was amazing! I already knew that I wanted the Mazda CX5 from my research and my previous experience with Mazda ownership. We have owned an RX7 and RX8 as well as a Mazda6 sedan. I currently own a 2012 Mazda 5 that I use at my home in Florida. He showed me different colors and trim levels and went with me on a test drive to explain the features of the car. He paired my car with my I-Phone and drove with me to my home to retrieve a second car that I was trading in. There he attempted to connect the car to the garage door opener without success. Although I told him I didn't mind using the old openers he returned the next day with new instructions for connecting them and his own step stool. He also returned all of the things I had forgotten in the console of one of my trade-ins. Steve bent over backward to help me with the purchase of my new car and I could not be more delighted. I would and have recommended Jeff Schmidt Mazda and Steve to anyone in the market for a new car!

Dealer response

Hi Christy, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jeff Schmitt Mazda! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

2016 MX5 Jeff Schmitt Maxda

Fast easy process, fair price, salesperson and finance very friendly.

Dealer response

Donald, we are glad we could help! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

4.0

Mazda 6

Very helpful and courteous. Took time to explain each step and didn't over pressure on the sale.

Dealer response

Scott, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Jeff Schmitt Mazda. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Fantastic experience.

I went into the dealership very skeptical as I had bought my first car in a private sale. I went in to test drive a car that had caught my eye and I ended up buying it right after. The staff was very friendly and made the process very easy considering the current state of the economy, specifically that of credit unions/loans. The dealership itself is very nice and they seem to keep all cars on the lot in great condition.

Dealer response

Hi Cameron, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jeff Schmitt Mazda! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Excellent Dealership

Found a used vehicle there online, They held it for me until Their next business day. For a used vehicle this Baby was clean top to bottom , no rust for a 10 year old vehicle. It was nice to find a dealership that doesn't deal in junk used vehicles !!

Dealer response

Steven, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jeff Schmitt Mazda! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Purchased a new CX-30

Second time I've bought a new car from this dealer, and from the same sales person. I was so pleased with the first purchase, I went back 10 months later and bought a second car. The sales person, Abel, was very helpful and very patiently answered all our questions. Highly recommended

Dealer response

Hi Gregory, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jeff Schmitt Mazda! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Easy, fun, no hassle

Ask for Jeff Dixon for sales. He is fantastic to work with.

Dealer response

Alan, we are glad we could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have a great day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

3.0

Thomas Hatton

Given I had an appointment, the price was already negotiated in advance of appointment, and I was paying cash (not financing), it should not have taken 3 hours to complete the purchase on the day of the appointment.

Dealer response

Thomas, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case.Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I hope to hear from you soon, Ashli Kitchen | Executive Assistant | akitchen@jeffdeals.com 937-879-1918

New Mazda CX-5 is Amazing

Abel was great, very helpful, understanding, and not pushy

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918

Jason

Very friendly and knowledgeable sales people. We will definitely purchase another car from here when the time comes! They definitely made the car buying experience enjoyable.

Dealer response

Jason, congratulations on your new vehicle! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you!! Ashli Kitchen Executive Assistant Jeff Schmitt Auto Group 937-879-1918