Route 66 Motors

33 reviews

April 11, 2014

This place is awful. When I first came into their office to inquire about a car, nobody bothered to look in my direction or ask me if I needed help. After... a while, a person who just finished his Jack-in-the-Box sandwich finally went outside with me to show me a S2000 I was interested in. He told me that they usually don't let people test drive their S2000 unless they make an offer. I was blown away by his rudeness and left. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!

The s2000 was a consignment. The owner of the car leave special instruction to only have qualified buyer for a test drive. The s2000 is know for man...y buyer going for a joy ride , we were just honoring what the original owner have requested.

February 14, 2014

Filled and up online never called me about it I had to call them, they told me would get back to me and never did, horrible customer service.

Customer was repeatedly asked for more income documentation in which we never received.

November 22, 2013

I was never contacted from anyone. I drove but several times and never saw the vehicle on the lot. When I called the dealer the phone rang endlessly

We always make our best efforts to contact the customers by email, phone calls and text. Numerous times until the customer tell us they no longer ar...e interested. We will make sure we bring it up to the management.

October 15, 2013

I bought a car and after all the documents were completed and started the car the airconditioner was not working. I told the manager and they told me to... come back and they will fix it but when I came back they told me that I have to pay for the parts and told me to come back again. I have been calling and received no response. I brake cylinder since has leak and I have to pay for the repair.

June 16, 2013

Their customer service was exceptional, they gave me the truth about their cars and made it seem that they want me to make a purchase that will benefit... not only them but me too.

May 16, 2013

Great customer service. We had a quick and smooth buying experience. Kid friendly! Nice selection of cars! Overall excellent experience!

May 8, 2013

this place is a complete rip off..I put a downpayment for car and i drove off with a car and after a week they called me and told me that the finance company... didnt approve me and so i had to return the car and when i went back to returned it i asked them bout my money , they told me that they would call me cuz the manager wasnt there , but that they were gonna refund my money.,, so when i get the call they only called me to tell me that i was still owing them money for all the fees and the mileage that i put on the car ,, so i lost my 2500 downpayment and plus that they are trying to charge me another 800 when they promised me that they were gonna refund my money or at least some of it..,, so i dont reccomend this dealer to anyone, they are really a rip off..and they also dont offer any kind of guarantee you buy the car as it is, they said after u drove off from the lot is ur responsability ... so stay away from this dealer..

December 30, 2012

Good service saleman Romeo had to move few cars to get to SUV that I was interrested in.Then he rode with me to have SUV checked out by my mechanic check... out good made a deal. Happy with my SUV

Thank you for choosing Route 66 for your automotive needs. We greatly appreciate your business. We hope you chose us again when the time comes to buy ...another Car/Truck/Suv.

December 23, 2012

Had a great experience purchasing my vehicle very satisfied w my car miles low monthly payments low deposit and awsome help in even going above and beyond... to get my in the vehicle that best suited me and my children. All i can say is thank you.

We thank you for giving us the chance to service you. Please do choose us again for your car/truck/suv buying needs.

December 3, 2012

I bought a car from here two days later the check engine light was on. I wouldn't recommend buying a car from these guys. They seem very nice and well... but the cars are junk. PLEASE don't buy a car here. I did and it was a mistake.

Hello Lola, Sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. Why not come back and let us check out why the check engine light came on. The CEL(Check ...Engine Light) comes on for many different reasons. Could be something simple like a gas cap put of improperly to a worn out o2 sensor.