Bart's Car Store Fort Wayne

3.7
Average based on 68 reviews
  • Great honest people selling great cars.

Bought a 2009 F350 at Barts and dealt with great people and got an awesome truck. I have already recommended this dealership and Jerad as a salesman to many people.

• Great Service

We purchased a van from Bart's and were very impressed. We knew what we were looking for, and TJ understood. He did not drag us to different vehicles, or pressure us in anyway. He simply let us drive it and make our decision. When it came to the purchase, everyone worked with us to since we had not bought a car before. The experience was pleasant and they were open and honest with us. Mike did a great job explaining the details of the finances and titling with us. We did not feel taken advantage of.

• Great experience!

Had a great experience with Scott. He was great to deal with and not pushy at all. He has even checked in after to make sure that we are enjoying the new ride. Highly recommend them!

• Great service, great price.

Worked with Matt Headley here at my local Fort Wayne Barts dealership. He found the right vehicle for the right price to suit my needs. Thanks Matt!

• Great service, great price.

• Go see Jake from.... Barts Car Store :)

My husband and I just had a baby in October and needed a larger safer vehicle for our family. We went to Bart's from a recommendation from my Dad. When we got to the lot we were immediately greeted by Jake Springer. He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. We told him what we were looking for and our price range that we could afford in our monthly budget. He went out of his way and showed us several different vehicles that fit our description. He was so patient and never once made us feel pressured. We were completely blown away by his dedication to find us everything that we needed. This experience far exceeded our expectation and we drove off with a 2015 Chevy Malibu. Thank you Jake for making this process seem so easy! I would recommend asking for Jake if you or anyone you love is in the market for a new vehicle. Got an amazing deal and super experience. Thank you also to Mike Bentley for assisting with the financing. He was able to get us a great low rate and loan to fit our monthly budget!

• Bought a Dodge Journey and Loving it,

We were looking to upgrade our car,for more seating for the family, though knowing we still owed for our car,we meet Matt who took us thru the process, made it very comfortable not pushy like most car dealers,we are very happy with our Journey, Thank you Matt and Barts for making our lives much easier, Leo and Becky

• Great experience

Very nice friendly people. Scott Eubank was great to deal with. Excellent price as well. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

• Extremely helpful salespeople

Had an excellent experience at Bart's replacing an older Impala with significant cooling issues. Jake worked with me to find a car with payments I could afford despite some outstanding credit issues, and has been helpful and available after the sale with follow up questions I have had. I would definitely recommend people looking for a used car visit Jake at the Illinois Road Bart's Car Store. He was an excellent salesman to work with.

• Great Experience!

Friendly and helpful staff, answered all my questions and I was on my way with my Mercedes