Crater Lake Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Ellen Montgomery
    June 13, 2013

I have purchased numerous new Mazda vehicles from Crater Lake Mazda. I have always dealt specifically and only with Rich Outfleet. He is the most awes...ome, honest person I have ever met. I have bought a number of autos over the years, but dealing with Crater Lake Mazda is by far the BEST dealership. He is honest and works hard for his customers to get them the best deal and get his customers into their dream car. All of my service work has been done at Mazda service. Jeff Galante in the Service Department has always made sure that my car looks brand new (they wash my car and vacuum it each time) after the oil changes and tire rotations (which I do on a regular basis). I live in Roseburg and it is so worth the drive to Medford to deal with this Mazda dealership - Rich and Jeff specifically. I always look forward to my visits to this dealership. You are treated like family - not just another customer off the street looking to buy a car, Want a pleasant auto buying experience - whether new or used - go see Crater Lake Mazda. You WILL NOT be disappointed!! See Rich Outfleet - he is your man when buying your next auto.........

Crater Lake Ford Service
    April 12, 2018

Justan handles the service on my F-250 and does a great job! Informative, and is up to date on all the latest on my diesel.

Antifreeze/Coolant Inspection
    April 12, 2018

My personal vehicle had less than 26k miles. Several local auto service business's indicated that my antifreeze coolant was insufficient and not the ...correct 50/50 mix. So I wanted Ford to check it. They said same. That it needed radiator fluid flushed and refilled. And gave me their ph strips and test results and inspection report ($60.00). However, last month or so less than a thousand miles ago, I had the radiator flushed and filled at a local bbb aaa rated shop ($150.00). I took it back to same said shop and had them test it and they said that it was correct. So now, what am i supposed to believe? I purchased a gallon of Prestone 50/50 and a quality tester and did the test myself. First, i checked my vehicle (cold) and it was correct at 50/50 and clear and clean and orange. Then, I opened up the new antifreeze and checked it (cold) and they both matched exactly the same.Both were clean and clear and orange and properly mixed at 50/50. My vehicle's Does not need a coolant service or flush and fill at this time. I think FORD should credit back this charge back to my Credit Card account before I file a complaint.

Service went extra mile!
    April 7, 2018

My car went in for oil change, but they also accomplished a major recall item. Both tasks were done in a timely manner.

Car service was exclent
    April 6, 2018

Justan was great. He was courteous and explained everything so I knew just what they did. I as always was very happy.

Owner of car.
    April 5, 2018

Good service, excellent care of my car's needs and consideration of costs!

President
    April 5, 2018

The staff is always attentive to to my needs. They seem to be able to work us in on the shortest of notices which is greatly appreciated in my roofing... business since every minute of down time cost money. We have 9 ford vehicles, 4 of which weve purchased here, and we have all of them serviced here as well. I know most of the people in the service department and of course Dick Dahl. Its because of these people that I continue to do business with Crater Lake Ford. Keep up the great job. Mark

Hello Mark, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how well your experiences have been. All of us here at Crater Lake Ford are thrilled... to hear such great feedback. We look forward to your continued support and would like to inform you that we will now be open on Saturday's as well in our service department and 7 days a week in our sales department. Thanks again!

Great service.
    February 23, 2017

Bought my vehicle a while back and had a great experience. Russ Turner had the car I wanted out front and ready for me to test drive when I got there.... They took great care of us. Russ is the man. Quick response to emails too.

Great Help Buying a Used Car
    February 23, 2017

Russ Turner was the best helping me find the right vehicle for me. I had to trade our Ford Lariat for something smaller and more economical to drive a...fter my husband passed away. He was diligent in finding the perfect car for me. He is kind, caring and has a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend Russ and Crater Lake Ford.

Why to buy a vehicle at crater lake ford,SERVICE.
    February 8, 2017

Their Service Consultants CARE,Jason Garrard, always takes care of me. I believe service is a very important part of where you buy your vehicle.

Crater Lake Ford