• Great Business

Hi Mark! So glad you found what you wanted here at Birmingham Broker! It was a pleasure doing business with you as well! Safe travels! Bham Broker

Purchased a 2012 Silverado. Had absolutely no problems at all. Fair price. Nice staff. All around good car buying experience. Christian was a wonderful salesman.

• Glad I found Nick!

Purchased my new car!!! thank you so much Nick for listening and not acting like your typical car sales man!!

• Great experience

All in all was a very pleasant experience and Nick was amazing-made everything easy!!

• Great service!

Two thumbs way up!! Excellent buying experience with Christian Schaefer.

Two thumbs way up!! Excellent buying experience with Christian Schaefer.

• Wonderful dealership! Ask for Jeannie.

Very easy to work with, friendly and helpful. They made the car buying process easy!

Hi Erin, Thank you for taking a moment to let us know about your experience buying from Birmingham Broker! No doubt there are good used car dealers a plenty in Huntsville- all the more reason we are so glad you chose one of ours! Wishing you many, many miles of safe and easy driving! All the best to you- thank you again!

• Quick, Easy, Transparent

In house financing and warranties as good as a larger competitor in town. Smaller dealership with incredible selection. Professionals all the way.

• Excellent experience!

I knew I was in a different dealership the minute I walked in. Bham Broker is located in a quaint building downtown and even though I was looking for a specific car I realized that I could fall in love with most of their cars in their building. The minute I walked in Jeff met me and we talked cars and not sales for a while. I then met Craig and the rest of the team. Even before I saw the particular car I was looking for I realized how much passion ALL the guys had for cars. I was not pushed or rushed into making any decisions which in > 20yrs of buying cars was different and refreshing. If you want a dealership that is knowledgeable as well as passionate about cars I suggest you visit bham broker. I would highly recommend them.

• Wonderful small dealership

I had the pleasure of working with Jeff, Craig, Patrick, and TK on a car deal a few weeks ago. They are friendly, honest, and professional, and they gave us a great deal on our 2000 Jeep Wrangler. They were there to answer all of our questions and even bought us a part we discovered we needed a week after we had already purchased the car! They truly wanted to take care of us and make sure we were happy with our purchase. I would definitely do business with this honest group of people again.

• Great Experience

Craig and his staff couldn't have been more helpful in getting our deal done. Thanks for your great work.

• W. Spencer

We always appreciate your business, Spencer. You are making me blush.

Craig knows the auto markets and valuations. He is a good source for buying or selling a vehicle. He has strong ethics, is very personable, focused on customer service and gets the job done in an efficient and effective manner. I would recommend him to anyone

We always appreciate your business, Spencer. You are making me blush.