Average based on 10 reviews
  • Great Business

Purchased a 2012 Silverado. Had absolutely no problems at all. Fair price. Nice staff. All around good car buying experience. Christian was a wonderful salesman.

• Wonderful dealership! Ask for Jeannie.

Very easy to work with, friendly and helpful. They made the car buying process easy!

• Quick, Easy, Transparent

In house financing and warranties as good as a larger competitor in town. Smaller dealership with incredible selection. Professionals all the way.

• Excellent experience!

I knew I was in a different dealership the minute I walked in. Bham Broker is located in a quaint building downtown and even though I was looking for a specific car I realized that I could fall in love with most of their cars in their building. The minute I walked in Jeff met me and we talked cars and not sales for a while. I then met Craig and the rest of the team. Even before I saw the particular car I was looking for I realized how much passion ALL the guys had for cars. I was not pushed or rushed into making any decisions which in > 20yrs of buying cars was different and refreshing. If you want a dealership that is knowledgeable as well as passionate about cars I suggest you visit bham broker. I would highly recommend them.

• Wonderful small dealership

I had the pleasure of working with Jeff, Craig, Patrick, and TK on a car deal a few weeks ago. They are friendly, honest, and professional, and they gave us a great deal on our 2000 Jeep Wrangler. They were there to answer all of our questions and even bought us a part we discovered we needed a week after we had already purchased the car! They truly wanted to take care of us and make sure we were happy with our purchase. I would definitely do business with this honest group of people again.

• Great Experience

Craig and his staff couldn't have been more helpful in getting our deal done. Thanks for your great work.

• W. Spencer

We always appreciate your business, Spencer. You are making me blush.

Craig knows the auto markets and valuations. He is a good source for buying or selling a vehicle. He has strong ethics, is very personable, focused on customer service and gets the job done in an efficient and effective manner. I would recommend him to anyone

We always appreciate your business, Spencer. You are making me blush.

• Great Overall Experience!

Thank you George. Can't wait to come and check out The Locker Room next time I am in Montgomery!

I was referred to Craig by a great friend who is an auto expert. He told me Craig could save me 20% to 25% on the car I wanted. Craig worked and waited until the right car came along and we saved some 20% at least. Then he took my 2001 Mercedes that I love and had it refurbished so it looks like new. I am elated and will definitely do business with Craig again.

• Sales with Ease

We value you as a customer, Will.

Bhambroker is an auto broker that provides high quality and value to its customers. I highly recommend calling Craig if you are buying or selling a used car or truck. Craig has helped me buy and sell cars and I have always been very satisfied with his service.

We value you as a customer, Will.

• Goes above and beyond

Thanks Chris!! Appreciate all you do for us.

Craig is a highly motivated and honest man. I have and continue to send all my friends and family to Craig. He owns Birmingham Broker and is able to market your vehicle and get thousands more than the dealer offers you on trade. Craig goes above and beyond in making sure your expectations are exceeded. He take enormous pride is his business and it shows. So if you want to take the hassle out of selling your car and still come away with more money Craig's your guy.

Thanks Chris!! Appreciate all you do for us.