Sid Dillon Blair

Friday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–12:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(402) 721-2233 (402) 721-2233

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Janie Frahm

I was pleased with the paint repair done on my car Everyone was very courteous to me and made me feel very comfortable. We have been customers for over 50 years, and I know I will be treated properly.

Dealer response

Glad we got you all fixed up Madyson. If anything else comes up let us know. Thanks for trusting Sid Dillon.

Owner

Was a great experience, good salesman. Gave me a good trade price on my used truck

Dealer response

It was great having you stop by. Let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thanks for being part of the Sid Dillon family.

A great experience

Always get outstanding customer service at Dillon?s.

Dealer response

It's always great having you stop by Patricia. Thanks for visiting Sid Dillon.

Body Shop Visit

While my Wife and I have used Sid Dillon Chevrolet in Blair to service both of our Chevy's since we purchased them there, this was our first encounter with their Body Shop and they did not disappoint. Lincoln Tilson and a very nice young Woman who's name I didn't get unfortunately, took care of everything and scheduled the painting of the hood of my Chevy Colorado. The paint job turned out very nice and Lincoln explained to us how to treat the newly-painted surfaces with regard to washing and waxing. My Wife and I were treated with kindness and respect by Lincoln and the young Woman and as usual, we enjoyed our visit to Sid Dillon Chevrolet. Our thanks to everyone there, and we'll see you on our next service visit.

Dealer response

Happy to hear Lincoln did such a good job getting you all fixed up Dave. If there's anything else that comes up let us know. Thanks for trusting Sid Dillon.

Great Customer Service

I purchased a used vehicle from SID Dillon and everyone was great to work with. They made the whole process very easy and not stressful. I highly recommend them!

Dealer response

It was great having you stop by Miranda. We appreciate your recommendation, it really means a lot to us. Thanks for choosing Sid Dillon.

4.5

Bernie Craven

Bill Bader did an excellent job of working with me and responding to my questions . He kept me informed of the progress the vehicle that I was interested in purchase was making through the shop and detailing departments. He was very friendly, easy to deal with and made for a very pleasant buying experience for me. Thank you.

Dealer response

Happy to hear Bill did such a great job helping you out Bernard. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks for choosing Sid Dillon.

great place and people

great service, great people, service is always done in a timely manner.

Dealer response

Don't forget great customers like you Mary! It was great having you stop by. Thanks for choosing Sid Dillon.

Rector Silverado 2500

Updated to 2500HD from 1500 SIlverado for increased towing.

Dealer response

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs.

Sid Dillon Blair NE.

Very good professional staff Delt with us fairly and reasonable compared to other dealer we tried to make our purchase from. Very happy with our deal.

Dealer response

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback about your recent purchasing experience. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Stephanie Sprigler

Fantastic people great to work with. Honest helpful . Adam went above and beyond to get the deal I got. Will return to buy another

Dealer response

We're pleased Adam was able to go beyond your expectations and that our team was great to work with. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!