• Kia Optima for Mary

I have not bought a new car in 15 years so I was a little anxious. I picked the car I wanted without any pressure. We worked out a payment that would fit my budget and I was out of there in a very reasonable amount of time. Love the car!

• Great Service; Friendly People

I bought a used Soul. There were a couple minor issues with the vehicle and they went ahead and fixed them. Now my Soul looks and runs great! They made the buying process easy. The service dept answered all my questions and took the extra steps to make sure my car was returned to me in better shape then I brought it in.

• Smoothest transaction ever!

From start to finish, this was the most pleasant experience buying a car.

From start to finish, this was the most pleasant experience buying a car.

• Great service

Aj did a great job of finding us a nice reliable car for our family. The whole staff was nice and welcoming.

• Great people and great service

I would give this place 10 stars if it were possible. I went there on the advice from my bankruptcy attorney and it was the easiest buying experience I've ever had. Not only did I get the car I wanted, I got a great deal that far exceeded my expectations considering I just came out of bankruptcy. Nick the sales manager gave me his word that I'd be happy and boy did he come through. It didn't take long, either...I was in and out and time is very valuable to me being that I'm a truck driver. JeannieRae in sales was really cool (pretty, too). It was just a nice buying experience and I would recommend this place to anyone in the market to buy a car. Like Nick said, "you will be happy".

• Love my new car

Highly recommended. Easy people to deal with They make you feel like your part of there family I think I meet everyone there Cirby,Nick,Eric,AJ,JeannieRay,Anthony and some other young guy that they call Prince Charming "Landon" oh yeah and Amanda.. such a great group of people. I BOUGHT A NEW FORTE EX FROM Johnny D. He was amazing . Go see for yourself great people.

• What a great place to buy a vehicle

I bought a new Sorento SX-L for myself and a used kia forte for my daughter..I couldn't ask for a better sales person John Davison by far went above and beyond his duty to get me the best deal and the most painless car buying experience ever..his Genral manager Eric Veltman and manager Nick came out and greeted and congratulated us also they give you free oil changes as long as you service everything their ..WOW..well thanks again for the great experience. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU GO SEE "JOHN DAVISON"HE'S THE BEST! :)

• Mrsjm

Buying and servicing my Kia has been the best service by a dealership of my life.

• Melissa

Great bunch of people! Smooth and painless process.

Great bunch of people! Smooth and painless process.

• Great service AJ@kia

Thank you for recognizing A.J. He does a great job and cares about his customers. Come and see us again for another great deal.

I think AJ was a great person to work with. He did everything to get me in a new 2016 kia soul. I would tell anybody to ask for him. He is a great salesman.