Fortuna Auto Sales, Inc.

Call This Dealer

Used

Great Dealer
    February 22, 2018

Went there to get a new car for my wife after hers died. Great staff they did everything they could to get us a loan even called us later in the day t...o tell us they had gotten us a better one. They don't push a car on you or try to get you to buy a more expensive one they help you find the car that you want. The cars are also in great shape all newer with clean car fax provided by them at no cost. Before we picked the car up they put new tires and breaks on the car as well. A+ dealership will definitely be back for the next car.

great dealer in town.
    October 23, 2017

this dealer is really great at there service. the mangers are so kind that i got the best deal ever with my vehicle. the car was really clean and ever...ything came out brand new and spotless. jose and his staff is the real deal, anything questions or concerns you have you can deff talk too them! please visit. ask for jose.

Really good car
    February 17, 2017

I bought a 2014 Acura MDX and I so happy with this vehicle thanks to the owner Jose Taveras for the good service ¿¿

Highly honest dealer! Value for money! No Gimmicks
    January 9, 2017

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. Jose is very friendly by nature. He first explains how many other dealers are fraudulent in the marke...t by selling used cars without fully explaining the history of the cars being sold. He is the only dealer, as far as I know, who provides customers up-to-date Autocheck reports before selling. While Carfax reports are said to show obsolete information at times, Autocheck gives you the latest history info available for any car. He offers cars lower than most dealership available in the market. He also provides after-sales support to the cars that he sells out, in case of any problems or malfunctioning. Whether you buy or not, this dealership is worth visiting at least once for comparing their unbeatable price edge over the others in market. I bought the first car that I test drove, and I strongly feel that their customers are ambassadors for this dealership, and does marketing for this dealership by referring their friends. I recommend those who are looking for used cars to visit this dealership before deciding to buy one from another dealer.

family always buys here
    November 25, 2016

My family has been buying cars here since 2007. Exceptional service. They always service my car with them when ever I need to. He takes trade ins and ...does all the detailing and service before delivering the car and gives cars in top condition. Best place to go in this location

acura mdx 2014 great suv
    November 6, 2016

I bought my car in Fortuna Auto Sales and have fabulous service, an excellent price that's proof I was looking for my car differently and the only pla...ce I found the best price.

Customer
    November 5, 2016

This are a wonderful people and they have the best service around in the are. I'm really happy with my cars and if I ever need to change it I will ret...urn back to them

Made buying my first car easy
    November 1, 2016

Great experience made the car buying process easy. The car came out spotless and everything they promised was done on the time of delivery. They foun...d me the best interest rate. All their cars are low milage. They do the whole registration process for you and delivered my car right to my home.

Five stars dealer
    September 21, 2016

As a longtime customer of Furtuna Autosales who has bought cars for my whole family and myself in the past 12 years, I totally recommend it. They offe...r high quality vehicles at the most affordable prices and lowest interest in Springfield and sorrounding towns in Western Mass. Also the extended warranty on their vehicles and personalized aattention they offer to their clients make it a pleasant and unique experience that you won't experience at any other vehicular dealership. For all these reasons and much more I totally recommend Fortuna as your number one choice to fulfill your vehicle acquisition needs.

Fortuna review
    July 9, 2016

This dealer cares for its customers and took me through the whole experience of buying a car, they made me feel confident in them knowing that I will ...get a great deal for the vehicle I was purchasing, when I bought the car, the owner Jose even delivered the car to my house and helped through the whole process offering the best service he can to his customers. Before the car was sold to me they did maintenance on the car to make sure the car had no problems before I went out on the road. Overall a confident experience.

Fortuna Auto Sales, Inc.