Kia AutoSport

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 767 reviews

Call This Dealer

767 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kia AutoSport from DealerRater.com

May 21, 2018

Phillip, our salesman, was right on top of things. He got our paperwork done and we were in and out in a couple of hours. Great job Phillip!!!

May 21, 2018

Mr. Phil made my car buying experience worth while. He took his time to answer all of the questions I had and showed great concern for my needs in a n...ew car with respect for my budget. Buying a car is a big decision and sometimes complicated and Mr. Phil made the process a smooth one. I appreciate his hard work, he was the hardest working employee the day I met him. Not only was he a hard worker, but he also had true concern for my needs as a customer. Thank you Phil! I recommend everyone go see Phil if you want the best car buying experience with someone who puts the customers??? needs first!

May 16, 2018

The very first visit to the dealership we didn't think I could get financed. I ja3d given up on it. Little did I know they hadn't. They were still wor...king for me even after I left. Victoria called me several times and left me a message to het back with them. When I gave her a call back she advised me that they found an option that would work for me. I had questions and she had answers. Her and I conversed over a couple of phone conversations. She let me know everything I needed including down payment. In less than 2 weeks I had the car I wanted and more. I'm greatful for her persistence. Very hard worker.

May 12, 2018

Got a fantastic car at a great price great customer service. Greater people and good food had BBQ getting a car full of gas at no extra cost to me.

May 11, 2018

Wound up in Kia AutoSport Columbus because they're a True Car dealership, and I'm very glad I did! We had a little glitch before I got to the dealersh...ip, but Phillip and Chase worked hard to make it right. I love this car, and I'm tickled with the Lifetime Warranty and Tires for Life that this dealership offers their loyal customers.

Kia AutoSport Columbus

We are super excited that you a part of our KIA AutoSport Columbus family!! Phillip and Chase always work very hard to make sure they always work har...d for customers and we are so happy that you received the quality customer service you expect and deserve. Thank you so much for allowing us to be your GO TO Dealer!! We look forward to always serving you in the future!

May 8, 2018

Happy with my new 2018 Kia Sorento!! Awesome atmosphere and service!!! I recommend the service and dealer to any one who needs a second chance!!!

Kia AutoSport Columbus

Ashley thank you so much for the positive review! We are so happy that you received 5 star service on your visit!! We look forward to helping you wi...th all your sales and service needs for many years to come!! Thank you again.

May 7, 2018

Brenda was very helpful. She is a great person. She kept me updated on what was going on with my recall service. Thanks to brenda, my day was less str...essful.

May 3, 2018

In the past I bought several cars foreign and domestic and have bought from German dealers as well as American. I would usually take up to 2 to 4 hour...s. I came to Kia of Columbus around 4:30 PM to look at the Soul. I was shown all of the Souls they had and was not satisfied with the first nor the last. So I decided to look at the Forte. I had a few questions and the rest was history; I made the purchase without a test drive and was in and out in a jiffy, as a matter of fact, I was home showing off the new car by 5:30PM. This was no coincidence.

May 2, 2018

Phillip was great no hassle and got me the 2018 Kia Sorento I wanted. Drove 1 1/2 hrs to get to this dealership and so glad I did. Thanks again for al...l your help!!

April 25, 2018

I recently traded my 2016 Kia Sorento to gain more options on the Sorento. The Sorento I traded was in mint condition. They knew the parameters of t...he sale, and they made it happen! Everyone was so helpful and friendly. The entire dealership is customer friendly. I have purchased many cars in my lifetime, and Kia Autosport by far is the best dealership I have experienced. Brenda Nappi Brenda is always willing to help in any way she can. I had my 2016 Sorento serviced there every 5000 miles. She explains exactly what will be done and the cost. If there is something extra, she comes out and explains it in detail, so there is never any surprises. They are prompt with taking your vehicle into the service department. While you wait, they provide refreshments, free wifi, and a TV. Now the dealership has built a laser car wash, and you get the basic car wash free when you leave. What more can you ask for! Brenda is an asset to Kia Autosport. Phillip Futrell Phillip was very helpful and after we talked on the phone, I drove down to Columbus. The Sorento that I was looking at online was pulled and was parked out in front of the dealership, waiting for me to arrive. He showed me what was included. Once the deal was made, he had some young ladies set up my iPhone with UVO. He also made my first service appt. and handed me a handwritten sheet with the date and time on it. Filled the gas tank, and the car was clean! He took care of getting my old license plate, and he put on the temporary license plate. He thought of everything! Phillip is an asset to Kia Autosport. Chase Fair Chase is what I call the deal maker. He is very personable, and I never felt any pressure from him nor did I feel rushed. I might mention that the showroom was buzzing with customers. He took his time, explained the deal, and then made the deal happen. He stayed with the deal even when we discovered I had frozen my credit! Chase is a professional and an asset to Kia Autosport. John Betts was very friendly and helpful. Even though I used my credit union to finance the car, he worked with them and made it so easy!!!! I know he had to be tired and it was a late Friday afternoon, but he worked until everything was done. I was able to drive my new Sorento home. John is an asset to Kia Autosport.

Kia AutoSport